stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning Stamp TV friends!  I'm so excited to be hosting my very first Mix It Up Monday challenge!!

I have always loved embellishments...especially buttons!  They are so very versatile and work on everything from elegant to graphic style projects!  So, that is what inspired today's challenge...

I am challenging you to add at least 3 buttons to your card of project!  And with all of the new Color Companions Buttons that Gina has in the store, the options will be endless!

Be sure to have your project uploaded to the gallery using the tag STV13MON8 no later than next Sunday, March 3rd at 8pm Central.

I hope you find some time to play along with us this week!  I am so looking forward to seeing all of your creations!! 

To see all of this week's submissions, click HERE!

Views: 952

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fun challenge.  There are some beautiful cards.  Here is mine.  It is called Quilt and buttons... 

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/quilt-buttons?context=user

Gorgeous card and great challenge. Especially for some one like me who doesn't own buttons :) Here is mine

Here is my card, thanks so much for looking!!

I found myself needing a sympathy card today. Here is my Pasque Flower Sympathy.

OK, here are my entries for this week's challenge!  The sympathy card is just for the gallery, not a part of the challenge - obviously!

Attachments:

All your cards are gorgeous and beautifully created.

Lovely card, Laurie and thanks for hosting our MIUM challenge.  I dug up some buttons and then realized that I actually ordered some of Gina's from the prior release...lol...anyway HERE's MY CARD.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service