stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning Stamp TV friends!  I'm so excited to be hosting my very first Mix It Up Monday challenge!!

I have always loved embellishments...especially buttons!  They are so very versatile and work on everything from elegant to graphic style projects!  So, that is what inspired today's challenge...

I am challenging you to add at least 3 buttons to your card of project!  And with all of the new Color Companions Buttons that Gina has in the store, the options will be endless!

Be sure to have your project uploaded to the gallery using the tag STV13MON8 no later than next Sunday, March 3rd at 8pm Central.

I hope you find some time to play along with us this week!  I am so looking forward to seeing all of your creations!! 

To see all of this week's submissions, click HERE!

Views: 952

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This kraft card is adorable! Love the embossing, lace and paper punch details.

Oh your card is beautiful!!! I would love to play..is it ok to use any buttons? I dont have any GK ones.

Love this challenge, can't wait to play. Your card is gorgeous, love the colors. Now I need to go look through my buttons, glad I got all of Gina's collections!!

Love this card, Laurie. Great colour combo and beautiful,colouring!

I worked up another simple design with my three buttons attached. I have attached it HERE. I had to redo my buttons to work with my card and these are the shank type. Good thing I have a tool to remove the shanks.

This is gorgeous!!  Totally love it!  I was just finishing some Kraft and red cards and was thinking what other colors I could possibly use with Kraft.  Tadaaaa!  Thanks, Laurie :)

Now about those 3 buttons.....my, my.  I'm doing great getting just one button on a card every blue moon!

wow..This is just stunning. Great challenge.

Great challenge. Love buttons

I am having fun today...managed to get a couple cards done and one I am entering in this challenge. It is called Sponged Daisies.

Here is my card for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/button-up-1

Hello Laurie

Count me in, and my card is already done, did it as soon as I saw your challenge.

My card is called "Take flight goes buttons".  And I tagged it "STV13MON8"- http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/take-flight-goes-buttons?context=user

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service