stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning!  I'm so excited to be bringing you this week's challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers!  I thought this would be a great challenge as we transition from April into May!

So, where I live, the "showers" we are having are made up of white flakes, but I'm told that in the Spring there is supposed to be rain showers!  :-)  Then, after the rain...comes all of the pretty May flowers!

For the challenge, you can focus on the "April Showers" part, the "May Flowers" part, or both!

Because I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring (and all of the flowers), I chose to make a card filled with them!  I used Theresa's Birds and Blossoms set to create my challenge card.  Both, the birdhouse image and the flowers behind it are colored with Copics, cut out, and popped up for some added dimension.  I embossed the sentiment onto the vellum using White embossing powder.

Are you ready to get inky?  I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!  :-)

Make sure to upload your project using the tag:  STV13MON17 by Sunday, May 5th at 8 pm Central.

Here's the Link to the Challenge Gallery - STV13MON17

Views: 792

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely, lovely vintage card.

What a beautiful card! I love flowers, "down under" it's Autumn , but I love this time of year anyway, I will try and get a card done, thank you!

Gorgeous card Laurie! I love those colors, and your beautiful flowers.

Oh, my, this is really pretty. Love the embossed vellum. Wonderful...:)

I chose some flowers for my Spring time card. HERE is my latest design.

HERE is another one I did today. I could not pass up the chance to use this beautiful flower image. I had a wonderful time and by the looks of things outside my window, it appears we may just get a few last minute April showers. How appropriate for this challenge.

I am having so much trouble leaving comments. I don't know if it is a Ning thing or an Internet Explorer problem, so if I don't get a comment on your artwork it isn't for lack of trying.

Well I have not played in a while, and that this would be a great challenge to do.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service