stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s Sheri here with this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

Today I’m challenging you to create a Sympathy Card.  This type of card is never fun to create but unfortunately is occasionally needed. 

I mixed two stamp sets along with a monochromatic design and to create my card sample.  The floral element is from Melanie Muenchinger’s beautiful Fill It With Flowers set and the sentiment is from Theresa Momber’s fabulous Country Roads 2 set.  These are both wonderful stamp sets to have.

And here is a reminder about the rules:

Have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON5  no later than February 5, 2017 by 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store! 

(just a reminder too...no 'back tagging' which means, you can't take a card you uploaded before my challenge was up and tag it with the challenge tag.  The time and date have to be later than my time and date for this challenge being posted!)

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

STV17MON5 Gallery 

Have a wonderful day!

Sheri

Tags: STV17MON5, countryroads2, fillitwithflowers, gkd, gkdt, melanie, sherigilson, sympathy, theresa

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Off to go take a peek....thanks so much for playing along!

Fenicia said:

Here is my card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/with-sympathy-972 ~_^

Beautiful Sheri!  I love the torn vellum!  nice touch!  Thanks for hosting this week!

Thank you Cat! <3

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Beautiful Sheri!  I love the torn vellum!  nice touch!  Thanks for hosting this week!

Beautiful card and I do agree it truly is an emotional card to create . Thank you so much for hosting this weeks challenge Sheri.

Thank you Dorothy!  Hope you will get a chance to play along!

Dorothy Mutafopulos said:

Beautiful card and I do agree it truly is an emotional card to create . Thank you so much for hosting this weeks challenge Sheri.

I got my computer back from the shop where it had a tune up and so I was able to post a CARD in the gallery for this challenge. I just wanted to tell you also that I just love the card design you did with the black and white. It is beautiful!

Thank you so much Verna! So glad you were able to play along...off to go take a look at your card!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I got my computer back from the shop where it had a tune up and so I was able to post a CARD in the gallery for this challenge. I just wanted to tell you also that I just love the card design you did with the black and white. It is beautiful!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service