stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Friends! Susie here. Welcome to this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

This week at Stamp TV we are being FLOWERFUL!   I know that's not a word...but I bet we all know what it means!  Yes, it's time to stamp up some flowers and share some wonderful spring and summer joy.

I used images from the current StampTV kit which is called Sentimental Summer.  I am wild about this kit and I wonder if you are too!  I love that there are dies for most every stamp.  The patterned paper is also from the kit.  You can't tell from the picture, but I foiled the little dots to match the card stock.  ALL of the patterned papers in this kit can be foiled.  SCORE!! 

Take a look at this fabulous kit:

Don't be shy about joining in the challenge this week!!  Here is a reminder about the rules:

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON25 no later than June 25, 2017 at 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store!

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

Tags: STV17MON25, flowerful, mium, susie

Views: 1046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a pretty little card. Love the purple color. Nice design. TFS

Susie, your card is gorgeous! Such pretty colors.  I'm really new here, and found this post as I was snooping around. If I can figure it out, I have a card to post to the challenge. I'm just amazed by all the fabulous work I see everyone creating.

Susie, your card is very cute and great challenge ,love flower cards and the gallery is sure full of lovey flowers.
I hope to make one this weekend as I haven't been able to play lately.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service