stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends!  Happy Monday to all! Sylvia R. here happy to welcome you to the seventh MIUM Challenge of the Year! This is my first time hosting a MIUM challenge, so I thought I’d start with one of my favorite techniques – Emboss Resist. Gina has a couple of videos showing this technique – go here http://stamptv.ning.com/video/botanical-emboss-resist to see one of them.

Here’s my card:

To make the background, I used the two roses and the small flourish from the new Made With Love STV Kit. The inkpads are the new Blue Lagoon and Innocent Pink.

For my second card I also used images from the Made With Love kit this time with Lovely Lavender and Innocent Pink. Now it’s your turn, go have fun with the Emboss Resist technique; can’t wait to see what you make!

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery, with the tag, STV16MON7 and not later than February 21st 8PM CST.

To see all of the creations for this challenge, click below!

STV16MON7 Gallery

And don't forget about the Yearly MIUM challenge

Tags: STV16MON7, embossresist, madewithlove

Views: 1024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE emboss resist!  And what gorgeous examples you have made slyvi@

I love your cards you created with this technique and so am very enthused to try it too. And, congratulations on your first hosting of the challenge. You are doing an awesome job. For some reason I did not get the notice in my email about the challenge this week so finally got StampTV to load up so I could see it. If I don't join in it is because for some reason Stamp TV website is not loading for me very often. And, that might explain why I am not commenting on others work too. So please forgive me. I don't have issues with other websites but only with StampTV. Not sure if it is an Ning issue or a problem with my internet.
It's a ning thing - we are all having problems!

Oh congrats Sylvia!!! These are so beautiful, and one of the funnest techniques!!! The week is running out but I hope to play along with you all!

Awesome challenge, Sylvia.  Thanks for hosting.  I wanted to play with my new spellbinder's die so I used the butterflies from the newest stvkit "Made with Love".  I also did a triple layer off centered card to set off my die cut.  Thanks again for hosting and for all the lovely comments you leave on cards. Here's my entry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service