stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Stamp TV Friends!  Kendra here today as your host of the sixth MIUM Challenge of the Year! It's my first time to challenge you, so I thought I'd use one of my very favorite colors ~ KRAFT!  Why KRAFT?  Because it goes with ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!  As long as there is KRAFT cardstock somewhere on your project, it counts!

Here is my project for the challenge using the new incentive stamp set called Coffee Therapy.  It can be yours for FREE with a $75 order!  And... I have a bonus today!  CLICK HERE for a tutorial on how I made the coffee rings on my card with my Spectrum Aqua Markers.

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV16MON6 no later than
February 14th at 8 PM, CST.
To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.
STV16MON6 Gallery
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what you create!

Tags: MIUM, STV16MON6

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's my favorite color to use and I use it all the time.  Check out my blog if you need some idea.  http://kendrawietstock.blogspot.com

Jane said:

A couple weeks ago I would not have had anything Kraftt.
Fortunately I bought some cards made out of a Kraft. I have no idea how to do anything
That would look good on this paper. Maybe that's why it's called a challenge...
Here goes just like in everything else I will be experimenting

A great challenge will try to get some masculine cards done, thanks!

Awesome challenge, Kendra! Love using Kraft. It makes great masculine cards. Thank you! The cogs are now turning .....

That"s such a cute card you made Kendra. We have snow here. So it looks like it's just me and some Kraft card stock shut in for a few days. Sounds like fun!

I love using kraft card stock and really love the beautiful look of your card using that stamp set and the kraft. I almost didn't think I could enter as I could not find my kraft card stock. I finally found two sheets so I guess I need to order more soon. Anyway, I think my card is in the gallery. I am having issues with Stamp TV today it seems trying to get around the site, so not sure if it worked or not.

I can't wait to go look!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I love using kraft card stock and really love the beautiful look of your card using that stamp set and the kraft. I almost didn't think I could enter as I could not find my kraft card stock. I finally found two sheets so I guess I need to order more soon. Anyway, I think my card is in the gallery. I am having issues with Stamp TV today it seems trying to get around the site, so not sure if it worked or not.

A "masculine card" style is meant to appeal to a "man".  I know to the men in my life, pink bows and lace would not be the most appealing.  When I am making a card for them, I want to make one that would appeal to them (even though I know they would appreciate anything I made for them).  I have seen scores of masculine cards that are far from dull.

I say, long live the "masculine card" and the search to express our love and affection in a design that would appeal to the men in our lives.  And by the way, I don't know anyone who doesn't like hearts :^)

Jane said:

I do not get this " masculine card" thing. Why would a grown man want a card with a fishing pole on it (I actually have some bellies that are fishing poles!). Rather than some hearts? I do not think that love or affection has a gender. No offense please to Jan and Cindy... I see that a lot . Masculine card? Then you see something kind of dull and neutral colors like a plaid paper with tan and brown. It is industry wide I think... I have to use that fishing pole now ...

Try thinking of Kraft like Camel colored slacks.  What color top would you wear with them?  Apply clothing color choices to your cards!

Every color goes great with it.... some of my favorite combinations are kraft/red/black; kraft/peach; kraft/yellow/brown... the list could go on and on

Karen Knegten said:

Try thinking of Kraft like Camel colored slacks.  What color top would you wear with them?  Apply clothing color choices to your cards!

What a great way to put it! I love Kraft and maybe this is the reason why. It is so versatile and it is great to use something different. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Knegten said:

this card is adorable.  love the banners with the cups on them.

Here is my entree for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/kraft-challenge-3 ~_^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service