stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Friends! Susie here.

Welcome to the fourth MIUM Challenge of the Year!!!

It's my first time to challenge you, so I thought I'd use a favorite of my own. 

My challenge for you is to make a tag - you can add it to a card, or have it stand alone.

As long as we can see your tag, it counts!

I die cut my tag from Pure Luxury white card stock and added a small topper using papers from the Cold Snap 6x6 patterned paper pad.  Then I stamped my kitties and sentiment from the Better With You stamp set.  I added some twine, a sequin and some bling to finish my tag.  I decided to add it to a card so I could use some of the Made With Love patterned paper too. 

You simply MUST check out the new Made With Love StampTV kit!

So here is a reminder about the rules:

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV16MON4 no later than

January 31 at 8 PM, CST.

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

STV16MON4 GALLERY

Click here for information about the yearly MIUM challenge

Have a wonderful day!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Susie

Tags: STV16MON4, challenge, gina, gkd, gkddt, mium

Views: 572

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love tags.  They are so fun and easy to create.  Your card is cute!

So cute!  Thanks!

Thank so much for hosting this weeks challenge! I love tags and yours is a super cute one!  :)  <3 Great Challenge!!!

What an awesome creation Susie!  LOVE the green and blck like this!  Wonderful challenge too, love making tags!

Here is my TAG card for STV16MON4 , since I finished it this morning. Fun challenge!

I've never made a tag design so this will be challenging for me. Love your card though - the cats are so cute.

Another week, another new technique.  I love it that I am forced to try something new almost every week.  I have just been making cards a year and have been a member of Stamp TV since September.  I have made it my goal to answer every challenge this year - even if I don't win the $100 shopping spree. I am always (almost) so proud of myself when I try something new and it works!  See, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!

Your card is so cute! I love those little cats. This is truly challenging for me (because I've never made one)  but I'm sure it will be a ton of fun. Most new things are. Thanks for the challenge.

What an adorable card, Susie!  Can't wait to play along!

Yay!  I had a chance to make a card this afternoon!  Here it is...

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/so-sweet-stv16mon4?context=user

Your card is so awesome with that adorable kitty couple. I look forward to when my kit arrives so I can use them as well. But in the meantime I did make a little heart tag card. HERE is my entry.

This challenge looks like fun and love the card cat stamp is so adorable. So off to my craft table to see what I can come up with.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service