stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Friends! Susie here.

Welcome to this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge!

This week, let's MAKE A SCENE!  My card represents the morning scene at my house - not so much for me,

but for my husband.  He is powered by coffee for sure.

I used the Coffee stamp set by Claire Brennan to stamp all of my elements.  I cut out each using my

Silhouette Cameo.  I had a general idea of the layout, but having the pieces cut out made it so much

easier since I could move them around to get the look I was after. I added just a bit of Copic coloring

to each image and then a wooden shelf and a gingham tablecloth.  I'd say it is quite the scene.

Choose any theme you like in making your scene.  I think we will see many different themes

during this challenge and I can't wait to see them all.

So here is a reminder about the rules:

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV16MON38 no later than

September 25, 2016 at 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to Gina K. Designs store!

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

STV16MON38 GALLERY

Click here for information about the yearly MIUM challenge

Have a wonderful day! 

Susie

Tags: STV16MON38, challenge, gina, gkd, gkddt, mium

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/make-a-scene ~_^

I'm bummed.  Had my card finished, but unable to get onto StampTV all weekend, so couldn't post.  Really glad I'm able to get on StampTV, again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service