stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends!  Happy Monday and welcome to Mix It Up Monday! Cathy here with a new MIUM challenge. Adult coloring is all the rage, which isn’t a surprise to us crafters. Coloring has always been my go to for relaxing. This week, let’s lower our stress with a bit of coloring!

I don’t have any of the amazing GinaK Color Me Cards and Panels (yet), so I created my own. If you have them in your stash, this is the time to break them in!

Here’s my colored creation:

I used the sunflowers from Holiday Basket and masked them into the grid of Inspiration Mosaic. Then I broke out the colors! I used the image and verse from Thankful for You to create the focal panel and once again colored away.

Stamps: Inspiration Mosaic, Holiday Basket, Thankful for You

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Blendabilities, and Stella Wink in Gold

Cardstock from stash.

Now it’s your turn! Pull out your markers, crayons, pencils, gelatos, paints, whatever medium you prefer and color up your creation! You can use any theme, just make sure there’s lots of coloring!

Make sure to have your creation uploaded to the gallery, with the tag, STV16MON30 by July 31st, 8PM CST.

Here are the rules:

One lucky participant will win a $20.00 gift Certificate to the Gina K. Designs Store.

Can I get a huge WAHOO?

To see all of the creations for this challenge, click below!

STV16MON30 Gallery

And don't forget about the yearly MIUM challenge

Views: 728

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very pretty.  Was a bit baffled on what to do for this one.  Got the card finished and then pulled out the stamped images for Thanksgiving and have been coloring ever since.  Thanks

Just keep coloring! It doesn't need to be difficult or as as much as my sample. Think of it as adult coloring book inspired. As long as you color your image(s), you are in. :)

El Ivens said:

Very pretty.  Was a bit baffled on what to do for this one.  Got the card finished and then pulled out the stamped images for Thanksgiving and have been coloring ever since.  Thanks

Wow!!!  Love all the colors this card is so beautiful .Thanks for hosting this week's challenge.

great idea for the challenge. Great card that you created.

Love your card! Have pencils and image ready to start!

Fun challenge, Cathy and love your beautiful sunflower.  I used  colored pencils for my coloring and here's my card.  Thanks again for hosting and for looking.  

By The Way:  Wahoo!!

Can I just say how much JOY fills my heart when I look at this week's MIUM challenge gallery? You guys are amazing!

here is my card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/color-me-1 ~_^

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service