stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi, Allie here, and excited to be hosting Mix It Up Monday again! Happy Monday!!!

This week, I'm challenging you to incorporate the colors of the rainbow. 

For my card, I stamped a butterfly from the Made With Love stamp set onto Watercolor Cardstock. I colored it with some Watercolor Crayons. It's hard to see, but they sparkle ... so cute!

I finished off my card with a little border and some strips of Gina's fantastic Luxury CardstockI used strips of Red Velvet, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Blue Raspberry, and Wild Lilac, along with Black Onyx and White. 

Now, it's your turn to get colorful! I can't wait to see how YOU rock the ROYGBIV!

Be sure to upload your colorful creation to our Gallery with the Tag STV16MON21 no later than 8:00 CST on May 29, 2016. To see all the creations, click here.

Here are the challenge rules and additional information.

And don't forget the YEARLY MIUM CHALLENGE!

Tags: Allie, GKD, Gina, GinaKDesigns, MIUM, MadewithLove, STV16MON21

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for hosting our challenge, Allie.  Here's my card:  I sending this out to a couple celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary.  Your butterfly card is really gorgeous.  

Thank You Allie for Hosting this weeks Challenge!  :)  I love your card and the beautiful colors, I am loving' that butterfly with it's stained-glass looking wings!  :)  <3 

The rainbow gallery is gorgeous!!  Great work everyone!

All the colors!!??

I would love to see you use them all!

Donna Fleming said:

All the colors!!??

You all are completely WOWING me with your takes on this challenge. All the cards are so happy and colorful!!! Thank you for participating.

Agreed!

Lori McAree said:

The rainbow gallery is gorgeous!!  Great work everyone!

Thanks for bearing with the technical difficulties - I finally got MINE loaded in the gallery. :D

Lori McAree said:

I was finally able to upload, yay!!  Here is my card: STV16MON21

HI Allie: I have a question - I am unsure if I will have time to enter into this weeks challenge as I am running back and forth to the hospital (hubby had surgery yesterday) all the time at the moment and it leaves me with little time to play at making something. I actually have a card in my gallery that I made sometime ago for fun that I've never entered into a challenge but that fits this weeks perfectly. Am I allowed to post it to the challenge or do I have to have something totally new? If I can add this card to the challenge I would be grateful but as I'm uncertain I won't try to do anything without permission. Thanks

I think that would be okay. Hope your hubby feels better soon!

Johanna Rundell said:

HI Allie: I have a question - I am unsure if I will have time to enter into this weeks challenge as I am running back and forth to the hospital (hubby had surgery yesterday) all the time at the moment and it leaves me with little time to play at making something. I actually have a card in my gallery that I made sometime ago for fun that I've never entered into a challenge but that fits this weeks perfectly. Am I allowed to post it to the challenge or do I have to have something totally new? If I can add this card to the challenge I would be grateful but as I'm uncertain I won't try to do anything without permission. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service