stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Stitch It Up!

Sharyn Polesel here, and I am so excited to be your host this week for the StampTV Monday Challenge.  I thought this week it would be fun to make a card with stitching on it.  You can use real stitching with a sewing machine, faux stitching that you draw on or some of those fabulous stitched dies.

Here's my card

I used the beautiful Birthday Blessings stamp set from Gina K. Designs. For my stitching, I used both real stitching and stitched dies.  The stitched dies are from Lil' Inkers.  I used the stitched rectangles die and the On the Diagonal stitched die for the Vellum strip.  The real stitching may be a little hard to see, but I used black thread and stitched the butterfly bodies to the card.  I used Bubblegum, Innocent Pink, Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, Fresh Asparagus & Black Onyx inks  Also, glittered the butterflies with some Wink of Stella.  The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

Be sure to have your card uploaded to the gallery using the tag STV15MON13 no later than Sunday April 5, 2015 at 8 PM Central Time.

Look HERE to see the gallery.

And here's the fine print.

Have fun!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Tags: STV15MON13

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful card - I look forward to playing :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service