stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Welcome to our Mix It Up Monday challenge!  And its your lucky day!  'Casue I'M hosting!  haha!  Just kidding ya!  :D   Soooo, for today challenges,since we have been having sooo many bright colored challenges, I decided to tone it down..just a smidgen!  For this challenge you will need to use at least THREE shades of brown!  (not 50!! :D)  And yes, in my book ivory is a shade of brown too.  Here is my example: (and I apologize about the bad pic....my camera battery charger thingy is hiding from me...)

I used the Fleur di lis stamp set by Beth and some ivory, kraft and a now retired shade of brown GKD cardstocks.  I distressed the edges a bit on it to give a bit more character and attached a simple little burlap bow, ta-da!!  Done! 

Ok, here is all the fine print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Sunday, May 25th 8PM CST.  Be sure to add the tag 'STV14MON20' to your creation so we will be able to see all the entries together in one gallery!

Here is the link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV14MON20 Gallery

Now, go forth and create!  Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome design, Cat!  Will try to play this week! : )

I love this. Great challenge and I love your card.  :)   I'm in.  lol

What a wonderful challenge and I just love how you used the Fleur di Lis set. Hopefully, I can join in on the challenge this week. It should be an awesome one as it really is a more limiting one using only browns. 

What a beautiful card! Wow!

That is a great card!  If you use a cable to transfer your pictures from your camera to your computer, just plug your camera into the computer and it should charge that way until you find the battery charger.

What a cool card. I love that fleur de lis set. Hope I get time to play. It's been too long since I've been able to enter a challenge and this one looks like fun. My fleurs, horses and lots of letters are still in their packaging.

Great card Cat!!! Really love the challenge!! Hope I can find time to play!!

Fun challenge and wow to your card.  It's a busy week so I'm glad to have been able to participate.  Here's My Three Browns card.  Thanks for hosting.

Such a great card! Elegant! I'm in a mood to step away from brights, too. This challenge sounds like fun. Thinking cap is on...

HERE is my card for this challenge. What a great challenge and I am very happy with the end results of my card too.

Cat, you are too funny! 50 shades...I am shocked LOL, not really. This was a fun challenge. Here is mine

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/gone-fishing-14?context=user

Haha! In all honesty I have not read that book. Just hear all the hoopla and know it's not my genre I'm interested in reading, lol!

Joyce Erb said:

Cat, you are too funny! 50 shades...I am shocked LOL, not really. This was a fun challenge. Here is mine

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/gone-fishing-14?context=user

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service