stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Afternoon. I am thrilled & excited to get this opportunity to be on the Guest Design Team for April hosting this weeks MIUM challenge. It is such a honor to get this experience. I was going through my stash and decided to do a Metal Challenge.

My Challenge is for you to use something metal… It can be brads, or even a paperclip… LOL. anything metal. 

I used the Image from GK's Thanks a Bunch duo, and sentiment is from Spring Blessings. The metal I used is brads from the Shabby Spring kit, and butterflies from my stash..

On this one I used GKD stamp set duo Time.. and my metal is tim holtz. 

I can't wait to see all the wonderful entries… You have till Sun. night 8:00 pm central. April 20th. Make sure to use the tag STV14MON15  

Link to the Gallery:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/listTagged?tag=STV14MON15

Views: 751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your cards are beautiful, Karen!  Made a card - will upload it tomorrow! : )

Thanks for hosting our challenge, Karen.  I used Coke cans that I cut apart and then die cut for your "metal challenge".  Once I started cutting them apart I made a few extra die cuts not included on this card so I guess I can add metal to a few more.

Here's my card.  Happy Easter!

I just want to thank all of You that joined in on my metal challenge. It was wonderful to see all the great entries, and the wonderful creativity.  THANKS again to you all…..   :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service