stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Afternoon. I am thrilled & excited to get this opportunity to be on the Guest Design Team for April hosting this weeks MIUM challenge. It is such a honor to get this experience. I was going through my stash and decided to do a Metal Challenge.

My Challenge is for you to use something metal… It can be brads, or even a paperclip… LOL. anything metal. 

I used the Image from GK's Thanks a Bunch duo, and sentiment is from Spring Blessings. The metal I used is brads from the Shabby Spring kit, and butterflies from my stash..

On this one I used GKD stamp set duo Time.. and my metal is tim holtz. 

I can't wait to see all the wonderful entries… You have till Sun. night 8:00 pm central. April 20th. Make sure to use the tag STV14MON15  

Link to the Gallery:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/listTagged?tag=STV14MON15

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT cards, Karen, FUN challenge......count me in!  ;)

Both of your cards are very beautiful Karen!! Love the metal theme!

Sounds like fun. I'm off to go find some metal.
Love your cards! Sounds like fun, I will be playing!

Beautiful cards!  Great challenge!

Gorgeous cards, Karen.  Two very different looks.  Fun challenge.

Beautiful cards Karen and fun challenge. 

How pretty Karen - great idea for a challenge. Just love looking at your cards!

Soooo awesome Karen!  Love both of your creations!  Especially that 2nd one!  :D  Thanks for hosting for us thiis week!

Well your cards are Amazing Karen!!! Great challenge to BTW! I will be playing for sure!!!

First of all this is a great challenge and I love all the samples you created Karen. They are awesome. I made a card for the challenge, too, and I called it Baby. I am glad I am able to post again. I tried several time earlier and had no luck!

Great cards karen,How exciting for you.So very proud of you:))) Yes I just posted and played.Xo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service