stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

It's Monday......and I've got QUITE the challenge for you!!!!!!   So....think about just how long you've been a Gina K. fanatic!!  LOL   It might be 6 days and you are brand new or it might be 6 years and you have a huuuuuge collection!!!  ;)   Well....no matter how long....what I want you to do is this:

Try to use one of the earliest stamp sets you bought from Gina K Designs!!!  It doesn't have to be the very first unless you truly have a waaaay better memory than I do!!!  LOL  But just think of some of the first sets you fell in love with and got you started on your Gina K addiction!!  And then use them to make your card or project!!! 

From Millan.Net

One of my very first Gina K sets I bought was Melanie's Just So Hoppy......it's a retired set now but I fell in love with this adorable froggy!!!!

I had fun stamping him onto the cross stitch bookmark and making this fun little gift!!!  This bookmark was actually made years ago....so I've learned a lot since then on how to photograph my projects!!  LOL

Now here's another of my very first Gina K stamp sets....Warm And Cozy Christmas...

I also made this a few years ago....but my love of pink and bling was already firmly set! LOL  I still ADORE this stamp set!!!

I am showing cards made with some of my early Gina K sets and that I made at the time....but remember you will need to make a NEW card/project for this challenge!!

I can't WAIT to see what you all create.....and give me just a bit of the story behind your stamp set choice if you can remember!  ;)

The gallery for this challenge is:  HERE

The keyword is STV13MON32

The deadline for uploading to this challenge is Sunday, Aug. 18 at 8 pm Central.

Views: 969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to participate in this one, how fun. But all my craft supplies are packed. Moving ext week but my craft room may be a month or so before ready:-( One of my first sets was Aloha and my first card ever.

I am sure many of you know by now that I like butterflies. So it should come as no surprise that one of the first sets I purchased from Gina K. which got me addicted was the set Take Flight! I made my card using one of the butterflies from it. HERE is my card.

I figured out which sets I purchased first as I went to my gallery and there was my first card I did for a challenge. I know I only started with two little sets.

First set owned?  Hmmm... probably one of the four I have in tins instead of Gina's current packaging, LOL!

Well, I tried to enter the challenge, but I must have done something wrong. I went to the gallery for this challenge and uploaded the photo with the keyword on the tag line. I wasn't sure where else to put it. Anyway, it didn't end up on the challenge page.

Karen, when you add the tag it has to be all capital letters.  STV13MON32.   When I looked at yours you had mon.  Then it will show up.  Very pretty card!

Karen Atkinson said:

Well, I tried to enter the challenge, but I must have done something wrong. I went to the gallery for this challenge and uploaded the photo with the keyword on the tag line. I wasn't sure where else to put it. Anyway, it didn't end up on the challenge page.

Hi Karen!  I fixed the tag so it shows up now!  Ning sites are funny....the letters being capitalized does make a difference in the tags.  But you're good to go now!  So glad you all are enjoying this challenge!!!

Thank you Lee. I will remember that tip. I appreciate your help.

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hi Karen!  I fixed the tag so it shows up now!  Ning sites are funny....the letters being capitalized does make a difference in the tags.  But you're good to go now!  So glad you all are enjoying this challenge!!!

Thank you Doris. Lee said the same thing so I'm set for next time.

Doris W. said:

Karen, when you add the tag it has to be all capital letters.  STV13MON32.   When I looked at yours you had mon.  Then it will show up.  Very pretty card!

Karen Atkinson said:

It looks like my first set was from 2007...  How Sweet it Is.  I seem to remember picking it up in Gina's store, when she still had it. :)

Well, shortly before the deadline for this challenge I finally got another one of my "firsts" done. This is one for Lee. I call it Pink Snow.

You all have shared such AWESOME cards and stories of your early GKD sets!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service