stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!  Tricia here with this week's challenge! : )  Sorry I'm so late!  I think I'm still on before the time change time!!

Today I'm going to challenge you to make a card that uses both heat embossing and coloring.  I chose to color my embossed image, but you don't have to.  As long as you have both embossing and coloring on your card, you are good to go.  And if, by any chance, there is someone who does not have any heat embossing supplies, you can do dry embossing instead.  Okay??

Here's my card...

For my card today I used the current Stamp TV Kit - Birthday Essentials - and stamped the flower four times in VersaMark ink onto my kraft card base.  I embossed it with white embossing powder and then stamped my greeting in Black Onyx ink.

Since I was making this card sort of last minute (cough, cough!!) I simply grabbed the Color Cards I had made up for the Delicate Essentials paper pack and chose marker colors from that for my blooms.  I colored one flower at a time right over the top of the embossing.  Then I took a microfiber cloth and rubbed until the embossed parts looked white again.  If you don't have the Color Card template you can find it HERE in the Stamp TV Kit Addicts group.

OK, off you go!!  Create a card with both embossing and coloring and put it in the gallery with the STV15MON10 tag.  You can read the rest of the rules below.  Have fun!!!!

You can find the gallery here:  STV15MON10 GALLERY

Be sure your creation is uploaded to our gallery by: Sunday, March 15th, 8PM CST.

Use the keyword/tag:  STV15MON10

Tags: birthday, birthdayessentials, colorcard, gina, gkd, gkddt, stamptvkit, stv15MON10

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent job for a last minute card!  This is a great challenge and it is sweet that you gave options for those that may not have certain supplies.  Thanks for being an amazing host!

Aww, thanks, Golda!  I can't wait to see what you make!

I love the look of embossing and coloring on kraft cardstock. I have not done that in a while. This image from the kit is a great one to do for this technique too. TFS!

Great challenge and beautiful card!  :)

Very nice challenge, and I love how you colored your flowers!

Gorgeous card Tricia!  I love your challenge, it is always fun to heat or dry emboss and color!

Gorgeous!  Fun Challenge!

Gorgeous card and great challenge!!

I have a question about this challenge--the stated date for completion is  Feb. 1st for  STV15MON10???? Was the date never changed to the correct one?

LOL!  Oops!  I didn't catch that.  I'll go fix it now.  Thanks, Karen!! : )

Tricia, You are welcome.  Glad it is fixed now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service