stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy New Year to you all! <3 

This Year we are doing something a little different! :) 

Our Challenges will be for the entire month. 

They will start on the first Monday

of the Month and run all month long.

That will give everyone a chance to play along and

you will be able to enter multiple time! :)

That way no-one feels rushed either.

Life is busy & crazy and we want everyone that

wants to play to have a chance to do so! 

Gina K. Designs will be giving a

$75.00 Gift Certificate

to One Winner each month!!!!  :) <3 

So with all that exciting news... 

Lets get this Years First

Monthly Mix Challenge

Underway! <3 

Over the last couple of weeks,

I was thinking how much love and kindness I was seeing

around the internet and out in the stores! 

So Our First Challenge this Year....

has Two Parts.

First to make a card that reflects Kindness! 

The second part is to mail it to someone! 

You just never know the struggles

or things going on in someones life! 

Life is Life and a Kindness Card can Really brighten someone day!

Maybe Even put a smile on their face or in their heart!  :)  

Here is my card for this Challenge! 

Here are the items I used to create this card:

Gina K. Designs:

Stamp Set and Matching Dies - BoHo Flowers 

Single Word Die - You

Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Layering and Heavy Base Weight, Black Onyx

Premium Dye Inks - Sweet Mango, Dusty Rose, Jelly Bean Green,

Fresh Asparagus, & Wild Dandelion

Connect Glue

Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear

Velum, Embossing magic, enamel dots, foam squares, Distress Oxide
                           Inks - Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron 

The Tag for this Challenge: MMC12018

To view the Gallery Click > MMC12018

Now for the Fine Print:

Make sure to have your creations upload no later than January 31st, 2018

by 10:00 pm ct. The winner will be announced on February 2nd! 

Looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery! 

Have a great Month and

I hope you all will take a little time to get inky! <3 

Love <3 Karen

Views: 971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK! So No! I don't like CHANGE either! Hey maybe that could be a new stamp?... I too like the weekly challenge. Made me do more in my craft room. Instead of not being in it. I also realize Life is Life busy busy. I too work 40 plus hours and have to take care of house and home and Grand daughter. But I found time, because it relaxed me. The weekly made me stop and sit and enjoy my crafting. Of course we can all have our opinions on this Change for it or not. It is going to be how its going to be regardless. Just like I really liked the music Gina had to start her videos, ya well its gone too. So we will just have to power on and embrace the CHANGE! So that all being said.  Karen Hightower!! I am very curious as to what your card looks like on the inside? Its such a beautiful card on the outside and there is just a sneak peek at the inside. LOL So come on! Show Us your cards' inside! 3>

LOL, I just added a butterfly stamped and die cut on the inside. I think that is all I did! If I added more I'll get a picture! Thanks for asking! I will post some insides in this up going release too. :) <3 

Annie said:

OK! So No! I don't like CHANGE either! Hey maybe that could be a new stamp?... I too like the weekly challenge. Made me do more in my craft room. Instead of not being in it. I also realize Life is Life busy busy. I too work 40 plus hours and have to take care of house and home and Grand daughter. But I found time, because it relaxed me. The weekly made me stop and sit and enjoy my crafting. Of course we can all have our opinions on this Change for it or not. It is going to be how its going to be regardless. Just like I really liked the music Gina had to start her videos, ya well its gone too. So we will just have to power on and embrace the CHANGE! So that all being said.  Karen Hightower!! I am very curious as to what your card looks like on the inside? Its such a beautiful card on the outside and there is just a sneak peek at the inside. LOL So come on! Show Us your cards' inside! 3>

If you want to enter a challenge weekly, how about making one card a week for this challenge! That will give you 4 cards of kindness that you can send out or have in your stash! :)  I'm making a few thinking of you cards to have on hand! <3 

Great idea, Karen!!  Not for me this month as I have a ton of Birthdays but maybe next month!

Karen, thanks for the part to mail our cards.  I got mine mailed today!  It is warm enough to walk to the mail box as we are above freezing.  :)

Hi Karen, Love your card and challenge. Although I'll miss the weekly challenge, I'm good with the change. I also like your suggestion of doing a card a week using the monthly challenge. We could try a different technique on each card that we make.  Someone asked if there will also be a monthly StampTV Kit challenge, I'd like to know also. Thanks for all you do to keep us inspired.

Very clever idea, Sylvia! I have 2 cards on the go at the moment. Love the monthly challenge - it is giving me more time to get my card right before posting it. Thank you, Karen and the rest of the team for the opportunity to show our work! You are all awesome!!

Thank You ladies for your kind comments! <3 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service