stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy New Year to you all! <3 

This Year we are doing something a little different! :) 

Our Challenges will be for the entire month. 

They will start on the first Monday

of the Month and run all month long.

That will give everyone a chance to play along and

you will be able to enter multiple time! :)

That way no-one feels rushed either.

Life is busy & crazy and we want everyone that

wants to play to have a chance to do so! 

Gina K. Designs will be giving a

$75.00 Gift Certificate

to One Winner each month!!!!  :) <3 

So with all that exciting news... 

Lets get this Years First

Monthly Mix Challenge

Underway! <3 

Over the last couple of weeks,

I was thinking how much love and kindness I was seeing

around the internet and out in the stores! 

So Our First Challenge this Year....

has Two Parts.

First to make a card that reflects Kindness! 

The second part is to mail it to someone! 

You just never know the struggles

or things going on in someones life! 

Life is Life and a Kindness Card can Really brighten someone day!

Maybe Even put a smile on their face or in their heart!  :)  

Here is my card for this Challenge! 

Here are the items I used to create this card:

Gina K. Designs:

Stamp Set and Matching Dies - BoHo Flowers 

Single Word Die - You

Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Layering and Heavy Base Weight, Black Onyx

Premium Dye Inks - Sweet Mango, Dusty Rose, Jelly Bean Green,

Fresh Asparagus, & Wild Dandelion

Connect Glue

Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear

Velum, Embossing magic, enamel dots, foam squares, Distress Oxide
                           Inks - Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron 

The Tag for this Challenge: MMC12018

To view the Gallery Click > MMC12018

Now for the Fine Print:

Make sure to have your creations upload no later than January 31st, 2018

by 10:00 pm ct. The winner will be announced on February 2nd! 

Looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery! 

Have a great Month and

I hope you all will take a little time to get inky! <3 

Love <3 Karen

Views: 2027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great concept, kindness. So heartwarming to see it in our everyday lives. Your card is awe inspiring. Who ever gets it will certainly know they are loved. Not a fan of the monthly instead of weekly, but always appreciate all the team does do to keep me inspired and stamping.

I personally would have liked have seen several winners for less money. Even have the designers top pick with no prize. Spread the excitement of winning to more and keep us followers of certain styles in the hunt for the designers eye.

I love, love, love this change to a monthly challenge! I always mean to play along, but life keeps getting in the way. This way I know I can get a card created every month. Several probably. And, I could not like the theme of this challenge any more! Your card is lovely! Love the background you created.

Love this - weekly was too much for me last year! Beautiful card, Karen!

I like this idea.  Helping us send the card we make is wonderful.  I have good intentions, but so not often get them sent.  Beautiful card!

Gorgeous card Karen! I just love it! I am out of town for a few days with family but I will participate in this when I get back! 

OK just so I am very clear on this since I normally do both challenges on Stamp TV.  The Mix it up Monday challenge is now a monthly instead of weekly?   Is there still going to be a Group Kit monthly challenge? and if so when will you start that back up?  How many entries will we be aloud to enter just 3?

Thanks  And Happy New Year to all and Happy Stamping.  

I also have to agree with Bonnie I liked being challenged weekly but I understand for the ones who have to run the challenge what a challenge that would be.  

This is a fun challenge to participate in for sure, but I feel much the same as Bonnie about preferring the weekly challenges. I also agree with her comment about a top pick with no prize and smaller prizes but for more participants. In a way the weekly commitment to the challenge always kept me stamping and creating which in turn meant that I always have cards ready for sending or giving and for all occasions. I guess I shall have to challenge myself going forward. 

I do appreciate the amount of work running these challenges is for those that are involved and am amazed at how dedicated you all are. Seeing someone post a winner list and a new challenge on Christmas day or on New Years is impressive and shows how much you care about all of us out here. Change is good but that doesn't mean I like it and the older I get the more I prefer things to stay the same lol. 

Wow, Karen! Love your card!! Love the idea of the monthly challenge. Will have to remember to do my card though. I love the pressure of the weekly challenge but this sounds exciting too!

I agree I loved the challenge of the weekly contest.

However any challenge is much better than no challenge. 

So thank you for not doing away with them and simply cutting them back.

you card is wonderful Karen as is the kindness theme.

I find we can all use more kindness.

I love the ideal too.... But I have two questions You say we can multiple time! but how many times is that? we do want hogging up challenges to the prize? who decide when enough is enough? I wanted fair so I bring the questions now? And I know some people but, not that well or that many. So, any thoughts on who to send too. But I don't know anyone sricomestaned Plus I don't have anyone address from here. Thanks Linda

The rules are posted above... they are the same rules as before in the MIUM Challenges. There isn't a limit, but we can limit if we need too! 

Linda Littlepage said:

I love the ideal too.... But I have two questions You say we can multiple time! but how many times is that? we do want hogging up challenges to the prize? who decide when enough is enough? I wanted fair so I bring the questions now? And I know some people but, not that well or that many. So, any thoughts on who to send too. But I don't know anyone sricomestaned Plus I don't have anyone address from here. Thanks Linda

I definitely will miss the weekly challenge...it kept me motivated but I guess as the company is growing and adding different products we must accept that word -- CHANGE !  I appreciate the amount of work the moderators and hosts for the challenges have on them but I loved each and every weekly challenge and the samples were there to inspire us.  Your card is beautiful, Karen, and a wonderful way to start our new year with kindness and gratitude to special people in our lives.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service