stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I have looked and looked for a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (the large one, not the Dew Drop version). Gina doesn't have them on her Memento ink pad list at the store either... :(

Anyone know of a Canadian retailer with the large Memento pads for sale?

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ultra Clean should take all the inks off the acetate sheets - stazon included. Unfortunately Ultra Clean is on backorder from our supplier right now, so I don't know when it will be back in stock.

Memento ink is a dyebased hybrid inks, so it says that it's waterproof. I don't use it for watercoloring though because it bleeds for me. I think I use too much water for it. But, I've heard a lot of people use it like Lee for watercoloring with no issues.

Soozie4Him said:
I've been looking for this inkpad as well! I looked at Hobby Lobby last week when inkpads were on sale, and they were out. I did get the Cocoa and London Fog, though, figuring those are nice dark neutrals to stamp with for watercoloring and Gamsol/Prisma technique.

I noticed that in the SAMJ tutorial video, Gina used Memento Black on her SAMJ sheet - does that mean it comes off the SAMJ sheet if you wash it? SU's Basic Black does NOT come off the SAMJ sheet - at least not easily! Ask me how I know! Can you use Memento Black for watercoloring and for Prisma/Gamsol? I have a Dew Drop of it, just not the full-sized pad - not yet anyway!!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
I'm sorry for the delay in the Memento ink pads, guys!! We were told they would be here on Wednesday at the latest from our supplier.... grrr....

Gina is on her way back from her vacation and she'll get it all sorted out for us! Thanks for your patience!
Yes, I plan to be yelling at everyone. LOL! Just kidding but we were guaranteed their arrival so I will have to investigate what is going on. Thank you guys soooo much for your patience!

Jessica Fick said:
I'm sorry for the delay in the Memento ink pads, guys!! We were told they would be here on Wednesday at the latest from our supplier.... grrr....

Gina is on her way back from her vacation and she'll get it all sorted out for us! Thanks for your patience!
I really cannot imagine you raising your voice to anybody, lol. Nope, just cant, you too sweet! I'm glad I bought an extra one! LOL!
Gina K. said:
Yes, I plan to be yelling at everyone. LOL! Just kidding but we were guaranteed their arrival so I will have to investigate what is going on. Thank you guys soooo much for your patience!

Jessica Fick said:

I can yell for ya Gina!!! And I always have my trusty soapbox handy!!! ;)

Smiley from millan.net
Gina talked to our supplier today and our order was shipped out today - so look for them to be back in stock in a few days... depending on how fast they can get here! They just arrived in their warehouse and they packaged up all our stuff and sent it right out...

Thanks again for your patience in this delay. It seems as if everyone loves their Memento inks right now! And, no - I didn't hear any yelling from our sweet Gina... she's too nice to yell... lol!
They are in stock, ladies!! They just arrived in the store and we've added them back in stock!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service