stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24937

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Another option is to hand stamp all the images on a sheet and then cut it out to put in your file with the stamps.

Yikes! I just made a comment on a member's card and I got the Robot Captcha thingie. When did this happen? I am really bummed about that. I think that will discourage comments even more if we have to deal with that every time.

I am not familiar with this one. 

Why would it discourage people from commenting?

Is it just a click though? 

Verna, this happens when they are working on the system occasionally.  So, might be a problem as they are upgrading but is just an occasional thing.  Surprised you haven’t gotten it before!  Here’s to a great 2018!

Verna Angerhofer said:

Yikes! I just made a comment on a member's card and I got the Robot Captcha thingie. When did this happen? I am really bummed about that. I think that will discourage comments even more if we have to deal with that every time.

From past experience with these things sometimes you have to jump through a lot of hoops before you finally can post the comment. I have never been a fan of them and was so happy it was never something to deal with at Stamp TV. You have to pick out certain things and if you do it wrong then they drag it on and on. Especially I find it difficult when in a foreign language as some bloggers are from different countries.

DonnaBarb said:

I hope it isn't a permanent thing.

Diana Scott said:

Verna, this happens when they are working on the system occasionally.  So, might be a problem as they are upgrading but is just an occasional thing.  Surprised you haven’t gotten it before!  Here’s to a great 2018!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I know what you mean Verna when they show those silly pictures and you have to pick out all the trees.  I feel like I'm in kindergarten and half the time you cannot decipher what is in the photos.    Hopefully just a glitch in the system.  

Verna Angerhofer said:

From past experience with these things sometimes you have to jump through a lot of hoops before you finally can post the comment. I have never been a fan of them and was so happy it was never something to deal with at Stamp TV. You have to pick out certain things and if you do it wrong then they drag it on and on. Especially I find it difficult when in a foreign language as some bloggers are from different countries.

DonnaBarb said:

I am seeing if this can be changed. I am not sure if this is just a new ning thing or something that we can change.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Thanks Gina. I hope it is a temporary thing.

Gina Krupsky said:

I am seeing if this can be changed. I am not sure if this is just a new ning thing or something that we can change.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Just saw on Facebook that there is a new Stamp TV kit coming out January 11.  Excited about the kit, but a little sad that it wasn't announced here.  It feels like the end of an era!

I agree!

Retta Rae said:

Just saw on Facebook that there is a new Stamp TV kit coming out January 11.  Excited about the kit, but a little sad that it wasn't announced here.  It feels like the end of an era!

How do I become part of the face book stamp tv page?

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service