stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24993

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas every one.

May it be a blessed one for each of you.

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Crafty New Year!

Merry Christmas from me and have a happy and crafty 2018. Now to get used to saying that. LOL 

Thanks everyone - Hope  you day is a happy one with a special New Year to follow.

OK - for those of you not on Facebook or in case you missed it, I just saw a post from Gina that there will be a mini release tomorrow along with a coupon code. She said to look for it about 8:00 am - that would be Central time.

Judy Thanks for sharing.

That is good to know. Who doesn't love a good Coupon to help make the pennies stretch.

Wow! I placed my order at 8:00 this morning and at 12:30 I got a notice that it had been shipped!!!! That is seriously FAST service. Don't know how I missed seeing the email earlier. Thanks Customer Service folks - you're awesome!

Mine shipped really fast too, so I expect it to arrive shortly. That's what I like about Gina K. Designs.

I asked customer service about the cover sheets for the sets purchased in the kits.  This is the response I just got today:  "Gina is so busy designing and creating for releases, that those inserts are not high on her list. I'm sure she will upload them in the future, but I don't know when she will be able to do that. :)"

Disappointing....

Diana Scott said:

Also, did anyone ever get an answer about the cover sheets for the mini and regular kits? Or do I need to figure out a new way.

Thanks!

Lisa, I’ve just started copying the stamp set.  It works but really love when all was consistent.  Thanks for asking!

Lisa Babitz said:

I asked customer service about the cover sheets for the sets purchased in the kits.  This is the response I just got today:  "Gina is so busy designing and creating for releases, that those inserts are not high on her list. I'm sure she will upload them in the future, but I don't know when she will be able to do that. :)"

Disappointing....

Diana Scott said:

Also, did anyone ever get an answer about the cover sheets for the mini and regular kits? Or do I need to figure out a new way.

Thanks!

I did a copy and paste of hers on the web and printed them out for a couple I needed. They were the mini kit ones...and I think she had a watermark on them. I downsized them so I just had a reference sheet. Maybe you could do that as well. 

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service