stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 23384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Retta, I’m with you - could keep going on and on - love the Foil-Mate dies - can cut 2 sheets of layering weight at one time on my Gemini - which when making kit cards for the gals in our group is perfect. And foiling and foil-mate - Love. I’m also like you, sold all my embossing powders as Gina’s is so much better. And stamps, and paper and kits - well, you get it! Think we all feel the same!

Do have another question, how often do you reink your ink pads? I always purchase a Re-inker when I get an ink pad - was told to do this when I first started and find I do reink my pads about quarterly, depending on use. Could be I’m in AZ and it is always so dry! Is this normal?

Oh yes, I LOVE all things Gina K!!!  I am not able to get tons sadly, with having money issues the last 2-3 years, but sure do enjoy what I'm able to get...and think her card stock is the BEST there is!!  Only complaint I have had is the black isn't as dark and rich looking as it used to be when I first got it (which made it LOOK so much better and luxurious to me...but other than that I'm so in LOVE with that wonderful card stock that I guess I won't complain to much that the black doesn't look as nice as it used to! LOL    And the ink...oh yeah, LOVE it!  I have the reinkers too, but don't have to use them very often...course it's humid here in Missouri, so that could be why.  The way the inks match the cardstocks (except the black...the black ink is much richer black than the cardstock is now) is so nice too!  And the stamps...and dies...LOVE them!  The embossing power, oh my, it's my FAVORITE!  If Gina has the color of embossing power I'm looking to use, then her's is all I use...have some other from before I tried hers still...but never use it now.  LOL  So yep...it would be a WAY shorter list if I just listed what I didn't like...cause I LOVE it all!!  :-)))  

When will Gina be restocking things like ink cubes, cardstock & tags? Will it be in time for us to receive them before Christmas?

Sharon, everyone of Gina's cardstock colors are in stock, every ink cube is in stock.  I assume you mean tag dies.  Those appear to be the only item on your list not in stock.  Does this help?

Sharon Underwood said:

When will Gina be restocking things like ink cubes, cardstock & tags? Will it be in time for us to receive them before Christmas?

All of our ink cubes and I think all of our card stock is in stock. We have an order for the tag dies and they should arrive soon!

Sharon Underwood said:

I was looking for red velvet cardstock and winter ink cubes. Those appeared to be out of stock when I looked. I'll look again. Thank you!

No, the winter ink cubes are still out of stock. I just looked.

Sharon Underwood said:

I was looking for red velvet cardstock and winter ink cubes. Those appeared to be out of stock when I looked. I'll look again. Thank you!

Guess I could buy them separately, but that's more expensive. My computer shows them out of stock.

According to my computer they are out of stock too. 

Sharon Underwood said:

Guess I could buy them separately, but that's more expensive. My computer shows them out of stock.

I feel terrible requesting because all the Christmas stamps are so amazing but is there any any any hope of a future more nostalgic Santa?  You know with a vintage feel. If there is currently one available I have never seen it or may be overlooking (like I have ever done that before hahaha).  I personally hope for one that is about 2.5 to 3 inches in height. I want one so bad that I am looking at other vendors and I haven’t bought stamps from another vendor in a long long time.   Thanks for all you already do. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service