stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24938

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

GINA,

What happened to the long list of what I call 'classes' (videos)  that was on the bottom right side?  I know some were old but I went back to those now and then for inspiration, are they still available?    :(

Gina Krupsky said:

We are cleaning up the site a bit. All of the features are still there. Our home page was so crowed and there is a navigation bar at the top that will also help everyone find what they are looking for. We have removed threads and forums that nobody has used for several years. Many of those threads were moved into general stamping. The shop button it back and also the groups are now on the side bar with the ones with most activity showing. :)

I know you are wanting Gina, herself, to answer you. But here is the answer. On the navigation at the top of each page is the tab for Video and the drop down menu has the choices of WATCH HERE ON STAMPTV or WATCH ON YOUTUBE. When you click on the Watch here you will see 972 video to sort through.

Hope this helps and you are able to find all the great stuff.

Hi Bonnie

No, not at all, doesn't matter who answers as long as I get an answer :)   Thank you for responding!

It seems to be less easy to find things (older things) this way unless you know the name of them.  The other setup was more like...' hmm that looks interesting, let me take a peek'  and you find some hidden great video. 
 Thank again.

Bonnie said:

I know you are wanting Gina, herself, to answer you. But here is the answer. On the navigation at the top of each page is the tab for Video and the drop down menu has the choices of WATCH HERE ON STAMPTV or WATCH ON YOUTUBE. When you click on the Watch here you will see 972 video to sort through.

Hope this helps and you are able to find all the great stuff.

You can always find all the videos on the video tab. Also,if you like a video, click the like button and it will be saved in your likes so you can find it again. :)

DonnaBarb said:

GINA,

What happened to the long list of what I call 'classes' (videos)  that was on the bottom right side?  I know some were old but I went back to those now and then for inspiration, are they still available?    :(

Gina Krupsky said:

We are cleaning up the site a bit. All of the features are still there. Our home page was so crowed and there is a navigation bar at the top that will also help everyone find what they are looking for. We have removed threads and forums that nobody has used for several years. Many of those threads were moved into general stamping. The shop button it back and also the groups are now on the side bar with the ones with most activity showing. :)

I was wondering if there is a place to go to find the names of old stamp sets as well as the designer?
I buy used stamp sets all the time. The past owners do not all ways value they information sheets like I do.
Knowing where to go to get the information would be nice.

I didn't know that clicking the like button saved something so that is really useful information. Thanks Gina.

Gina Krupsky said:

You can always find all the videos on the video tab. Also,if you like a video, click the like button and it will be saved in your likes so you can find it again. :)

DonnaBarb said:

GINA,

Gina Krupsky said:

I agree Jane. It would be nice to have an Archive section where retired sets are stored. Melanie and Theresa have  their sets in separate sections on their blogs. I don't know about other designers though. I'm sending you a friend request. Send me the sets you need pictures for and I'll see if I have them in my stash.

Jane Mason said:

I was wondering if there is a place to go to find the names of old stamp sets as well as the designer?
I buy used stamp sets all the time. The past owners do not all ways value they information sheets like I do.

I didn't know that either.  Thanks for the info.

Johanna Rundell said:

I didn't know that clicking the like button saved something so that is really useful information. Thanks Gina.

Gina Krupsky said:

DonnaBarb said:

GINA,

Gina Krupsky said:

I think it would be nice if the inserts from the stamp sets were included in the gallery for that set and probably asking too much but it would be nice to know what date the set was released.  This is probably something I should have done from the beginning of my Gina K ordering days.  Lol.

Judy Inukai said:

I agree Jane. It would be nice to have an Archive section where retired sets are stored. Melanie and Theresa have  their sets in separate sections on their blogs. I don't know about other designers though. I'm sending you a friend request. Send me the sets you need pictures for and I'll see if I have them in my stash.

Jane Mason said:

Thank you Judy I appreciate this. It is so kind.

Judy Inukai said:

Jane Mason said:

An email came through from Gina saying the word dies are no longer with the kit. I ordered the Stitched Leaves Mini Kit Saturday so I am hoping the word dies were still included at that time. If not, I will be very disappointed as I loved the way those dies and words looked together. I was assuming they were with it as no statement was listed at that time saying they were not. Anyone know from the sales department or from Gina if it was still included then. I cannot afford to make a separate order for the dies and pay the extra shipping too at this time and I was hoping to use them on cards as soon as I get my garden preserving under control. 

The one that cuts out the stamped words come with the kit, the extra ones that cut out the more intricate word out of cardstock never has come with it...thats the ones she was meaning were not included in the kit.  You should still get the one that cuts out the stamped thankful and friend though!

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service