stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 22359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Mini Kit looks awesome, I just love those leaves will be really great for the autumn cards, I am hoping there will be maybe some whimsy stamps for like Halloween or a few pumpkins with maybe the dies to match.   I do love the flowers/leaves stamps etc but I also like the cutesy type stamps :)  Gina also mentioned they will be releasing some dies to match some of the old sets of the past so that will be something to look for :)

As some are looking for this and I just found, bumping to first page. Hope that is OK!

You are a sweetie to do that and I'm sure it is okay. Many thanks

Wonder when the Stitched Leaves mini kit will be restocked???

Stitched Leaves will be back in stock by Friday! :)

Thank you, Gina!

Gina Krupsky said:

Stitched Leaves will be back in stock by Friday! :)

The site seems to be different today.  The Groups header is missing as well as the link to the store.  Notifications are not working today.  I assume this is not intentional.  Hopefully it will return to normal soon.

I was just going to say the same thing, Lisa. Must be a Ning thing again.

lovinpaper said:

The site seems to be different today.  The Groups header is missing as well as the link to the store.  Notifications are not working today.  I assume this is not intentional.  Hopefully it will return to normal soon.

Just got a pm and the headers seem to be back, all but somewhat less in volume.

We are cleaning up the site a bit. All of the features are still there. Our home page was so crowed and there is a navigation bar at the top that will also help everyone find what they are looking for. We have removed threads and forums that nobody has used for several years. Many of those threads were moved into general stamping. The shop button it back and also the groups are now on the side bar with the ones with most activity showing. :)

Yes!  Looking better.  Glad it is returning to normal.  I did realize that I could press the SHOP in the header and get to Gina's store.  I didn't realize that before, as I thought it always took me to Amazon.

Bonnie said:

Just got a pm and the headers seem to be back, all but somewhat less in volume.

We added a bar with the three most recent videos right on the home page so you can easily find them. :) And we cleaned up the navigation bar to reflect only the tabs that have been clicked on in the last three years. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service