stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 16883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We do not have a specific date for the next kit release quite yet, but it's on the way. Most likely February  but Once we have a firm date, we'll let you know."  I hope that helps some!  :)  <3 

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

I'll ask and see if I can get you a answer!  ;)  <3 

Retta Rae said:

Thank you, Sandra!  It seems like I'm always the first one to ask, so I was trying to hold myself back this time!  Hope you(we) get an answer soon! LOL!

Sandra Gannon said:

do you know when the next stamp kit is coming.  with the holidays money is tight and need to start saving soon.  Any kind of heads up would be great.

Thanks Karen it helps.

Hello!  I am new to this awesome site and I have not left my computer for 3 hours!!  How do I buy the "home for the holidays" kit that includes the paper, the stamps, etc?   My husband will not like my new addiction!!  lol

Mary Ellen

Hi Mary Ellen, welcome to the forum :). I think this kit has now been retired, I am sure someone will come along and confirm, I do know you can buy the contents of the kit individually, however will probably work out much more expensive. I am new too and I think I enquired about this kit as it was out of stock at the time and was not coming back in stock as the full kit.
mary ellen Duplessis said:

Hello!  I am new to this awesome site and I have not left my computer for 3 hours!!  How do I buy the "home for the holidays" kit that includes the paper, the stamps, etc?   My husband will not like my new addiction!!  lol

Mary Ellen

Yes, Rebecca, is correct, the kits are available only for a short amount of time (usually 2 months, but it varies a little) and then whenever the newest kit comes out, the older kit is retired and you need to purchase everything separately. If you had seen the video for the kit, just jot down the names of each part of it and then go to the store and search for it. The cardstock will not be available in the same assortment exactly, but you can find the colors in the store, too.

Sometimes stamp sets are out of stock, so if that is the case, you can see if asking here on the boards will give you a time frame when it might be restocked.

If you are a new stamper, you might want to look in the store unde What's New for the Sentimental Bouquet Mini kit. Gina added some inks in that one and envelopes, which would be really nice for a new stamper! Welcome to the site!

Mary Ellen

Hi Mary Ellen, and Welcome to Stamp Tv!  :)  We are so glad you have joined us!  Both Rebecca and Heidi are correct!  The Home For the Holidays is now sold separately. There is a Mini Kit in the Whats new section of the store that is great for beginners, being that is has some ink, paper, layering pieces & envelopes, along with some wonderful images. I know about spending hours on this sight!  There is so many videos and fun things to check out!  We have Awesome members here as well! If you are looking for inspiration, the Gallery is Full of such wonderful creations!  Gina also has  Pinterest Boards  that are full of cards that will inspire as well!  :)  <3    We, will post info about the next release as soon as we get the info!  Sometimes we have a Stamp Tv Kit & Illustrator (Melanie, Theresa, Beth, & Claire)  release at the same time, sometimes they are separate. Enjoy and by the way, if you don't have any of Gina's stuff yet, You will Love them!  Very Good Quality. Happy Stamping and I hope to see your Cards in the Gallery soon!  :)  <3 

Mary Ellen

Just thought I would share...the Unity stamps designed by Gina are in her store.

I love Donna's cards!!!!!  She is so creative.  :)

Kathleen said:

I just received my copy of Card Makers magazine and Donna Phelan, a long time member of GinaK. has three cards published. She used Melanie's Stampers Favorites stamp set. Her cards are lovely, check them out on page 30 

Can anyone tell me if we know when Mel's Holiday Frame Fillers set is coming back in stock? I want to take advantage of the sale on Gina's Unity sets, but will wait if Mel's set comes up again in time.

Are we having a release including Valentine's Day stamps?  It's getting pretty late for them but need to get hopping on my cards.  Thank you.

Gayle, I think Gina posted on the Facebook site that the next mini release is sometime middle of February and a main release end of February :)

I too am waiting on Mel's Holiday Frame Fillers set to come back into stock before I next place an order :) I don't really want to place an order then it comes back in just after I have ordered especially as I am based in the UK.

Judy Woodland said:

Can anyone tell me if we know when Mel's Holiday Frame Fillers set is coming back in stock? I want to take advantage of the sale on Gina's Unity sets, but will wait if Mel's set comes up again in time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOR ONLINE STORE ISSUES, CONTACT US: info@ginakdesigns.com

Gina's Favorites from Amazon

Technique Archives

Vintage Chic Kit

Introduction Project

Border Bling

Shimmer Card

Distressed Letterpress

Springtime Silhouettes Kit

Detail Image Thumping