stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 10499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a quick question, what stores will be selling Gina's Foil/Therm o web lines as there does not appear to be any UK supplier here going to stock them :( means I will have to buy overseas.

I was wondering if there is a place where it is posted what stamps have been Stamp TV kits in the past?  I know most of what I have bought has been Stamp TV kits but are not necessarily listed under the current selling past and present kit stamp sets.  Some may have been retired or whatever.  I am not well organized and my stamps get mixed up so I am not sure which ones to use for the Stamp TV Kit Addicts challenges any longer.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.  I think this has been asked before but can't remember the answer.

Hi Melissa, there's a StampTV Kits category in the online shop where you can find the current kit and stamp sets from past sets. Hope this helps.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

I was wondering if there is a place where it is posted what stamps have been Stamp TV kits in the past?  I know most of what I have bought has been Stamp TV kits but are not necessarily listed under the current selling past and present kit stamp sets.  Some may have been retired or whatever.  I am not well organized and my stamps get mixed up so I am not sure which ones to use for the Stamp TV Kit Addicts challenges any longer.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.  I think this has been asked before but can't remember the answer.

If your stamps are red rubber and you can't find them in the store any longer, ask with the name of the set and someone will know whether it was a kit or not.

Sylvia Rivera said:

Hi Melissa, there's a StampTV Kits category in the online shop where you can find the current kit and stamp sets from past sets. Hope this helps.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

I'm in organizing mode (my mojo is MIA) so I'm trying to organize my Gina K cardstock. I'm using a filing system and am keeping all the reds. blues, greens, etc. together with each color in it's own file folder. Example, under RED if have Red Hot, Lipstick, Cranberry Tart, etc. I don't know where to file Peach Bellini is it filed with Orange or Pink? Prickly Pear - Yellow or Green? Help please.

You can place half of each in pink, and then orange, Pear half in green and 1/2 in yellow perhaps.

I keep an orange, so Sweet Mango, Tomato Soup is with Peach Bellini. And the Prickly Pear is with the yellows of Lemon Drop, Sweet Corn and Wild Dandolion. This will be fun to see others take on this question. Good for you to use your time when mogo goes missing. I keep a box of cut base stock, layers and insert sheets, plus I make my envelopes. So this is my keep busy sometimes.

Sylvia Rivera said:

I'm in organizing mode (my mojo is MIA) so I'm trying to organize my Gina K cardstock. I'm using a filing system and am keeping all the reds. blues, greens, etc. together with each color in it's own file folder. Example, under RED if have Red Hot, Lipstick, Cranberry Tart, etc. I don't know where to file Peach Bellini is it filed with Orange or Pink? Prickly Pear - Yellow or Green? Help please.

Oh my!     IF I was to ever be so lucky to begin this process I would probably file them with the color I think of the item as being.  (so think of a pear - I think of it as green, not yellow, what about you?    think of a peach - I think of it as an orang-y color not pink, you?)     Usually you will look for it there first.    

Sylvia Rivera said:

I do the same thing with my cardstock.  My husband got me a cute little rolling file cabinet at Costco for Christmas.  I, too, use colored folders, but I don't have all the colors in the folders , so I have to combine (orange in the yellow, pink in the red, etc.).  I also have five shallow drawers in a roller cabinet that I keep my inks in beside my workspace.  I keep reds and pinks in one, yellow and oranges (Yes, peach Bellini, Sweet Mango, and Prickly Pear are all in this drawer), greens and turquoises in one, blues and purples in one, and all neutrals in one(this one is a little crowded. I keep sponge daubers in the drawers with matching colors. I mark these with a label maker.  The plan was to also keep my reinkers in the drawers, but I don't like to keep them on their sides and the drawers are really shallow.   After trying several different systems, this works best for me.  Oops, sorry that was so long.

Yes that is true but they aren't listing all the sets any longer.  If something is no longer available then it isn't listed.  I have entered the challenges and not been told the set was not a stamp tv kit until a well meaning member did so much later.  I know I have several of them but no way to know which ones were which if they are much older.  I guess I must have too many sets LOL

Sylvia Rivera said:

Melissa Kompkoff said:

Hi Melissa, here is a list that I have made for you showing all Stamptv kits past and present and the sets they became once retired. I hope this is of some use to you. I hadn't realised there were so many! Best wishes Mida.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

Attachments:
Wow, great resource! I wonder if this could be added to the Stamp TV addicts area so that it can be referenced for their challenge.

Mida Williams said:

Hi Melissa, here is a list that I have made for you showing all Stamptv kits past and present and the sets they became once retired. I hope this is of some use to you. I hadn't realised there were so many! Best wishes Mida.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOR ONLINE STORE ISSUES, CONTACT US: info@ginakdesigns.com

Gina's Favorites from Amazon

Technique Archives

Vintage Chic Kit

Introduction Project

Border Bling

Shimmer Card

Distressed Letterpress

Springtime Silhouettes Kit

Detail Image Thumping