stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24937

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Remember everyone...she probably is busy...so posting it EVERYWHERE is just not always possible.  Give her a break!  I'm sure she will be sending it out in emails when she can...if the site is cooperating and letting her.  I'm sure she has her hands full...trying to get a new website that hopefully won't have so many issues up and running, along with her family and the physical shop...not to mention designing more stamp sets and keeping everything ordered!

You can join the facebook group here.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/GinaKDesigns/  

Jane, Search Gina K Designs & StampTV Friends.  Then request to join.  Approval is usually really fast.  Hope this helps.

Jane Mason said:

How do I become part of the face book stamp tv page?

I agree, Retta.  I find change difficult.  Even tough I have a computer science degree and worked in the field for several years, married to a computer geek, I still am not into all of the newer technology and the changes that happen with it.   I will continue to use this site and am excited about the new site and what I have read about it, but it will be different.  It will take a bit of getting used to.  New kits are fun!  Seeing the new ideas will be nice for the cold January.

Retta Rae said:

Just saw on Facebook that there is a new Stamp TV kit coming out January 11.  Excited about the kit, but a little sad that it wasn't announced here.  It feels like the end of an era!

I hope you didn't take what I said wrong...was just trying to remind everyone that Gina sounds like she is super busy.  I totally understand your frustration with change...I had a hard time figuring out this forum when I got here...and never have gone back to see old posts I had missed, because it's so different from what I'm used to in a forum, it's harder for me to navigate.  I learned what I NEEDED to...and left it at that.  LOL  MY issue, not Gina's...guess  with health issues and getting older, I just didn't want to take as much time as I would need, to learn this one well enough to be totally comfortable going through it to see what I'd missed. Change IS hard...but sometimes necessary unfortunately.  Sorry if what I thought was a gentle reminder wasn't...I will shut up now.  LOL  

You go to the group and ask to become a member. Someone approves you and then you have access. Takes a couple of hours for approval sometimes, but most of the team are on site at some point so approval is given.

Totally agree, dapperdoxie.   I am Gina's #1 fan and always try to give her a break.  I am so excited for her that she has had such a successful year.  I was just commenting that it made me a little sad.  I guess it's kind of like having your kid graduate from high school.  You are excited for them and know things are going to be different (not worse, just different), but are still a little sad that things aren't the same  If we didn't love her, we wouldn't care!

I agree!  Everyone puts in so much time for us!  Appreciate it, but sad Kit Release is not on STV!  Hugs to all!

Retta Rae said:

Totally agree, dapperdoxie.   I am Gina's #1 fan and always try to give her a break.  I am so excited for her that she has had such a successful year.  I was just commenting that it made me a little sad.  I guess it's kind of like having your kid graduate from high school.  You are excited for them and know things are going to be different (not worse, just different), but are still a little sad that things aren't the same  If we didn't love her, we wouldn't care!

Ahhh, I can totally understand that...change really is hard sometimes. 

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service