stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No, the winter ink cubes are still out of stock. I just looked.

Sharon Underwood said:

I was looking for red velvet cardstock and winter ink cubes. Those appeared to be out of stock when I looked. I'll look again. Thank you!

Guess I could buy them separately, but that's more expensive. My computer shows them out of stock.

According to my computer they are out of stock too. 

Sharon Underwood said:

Guess I could buy them separately, but that's more expensive. My computer shows them out of stock.

I feel terrible requesting because all the Christmas stamps are so amazing but is there any any any hope of a future more nostalgic Santa?  You know with a vintage feel. If there is currently one available I have never seen it or may be overlooking (like I have ever done that before hahaha).  I personally hope for one that is about 2.5 to 3 inches in height. I want one so bad that I am looking at other vendors and I haven’t bought stamps from another vendor in a long long time.   Thanks for all you already do. 

Where is everybody????  Can't believe I made a card for the challenge this week, then forgot to post it!!!! That's ok. The one that one is gorgeous!!!!!

Retta,   Busy, busy, busy!  Hope it is just the time of year!  Hugs!

I am here Retta, but it is very lonely. All the suggestions and hints for using FB by Gina and the designers is still falling on my deaf ears. It is interesting that I took notice of Gina's FB wall a few months ago when it was first suggested that that was the direction we need to take unless we wanted to be left behind. She had around 25,000 followers and now it is around 28,000. Her members, here at her own site, was at 35,000 and now it is over 37,000. Like I said, interesting.

Several of the other suppliers and bloggers (Slitcoasters, MFT and Jennifer McGruire) hang around that 50-60K number at their FB wall. Of course I have no idea what the behind the wall looks like or how it is surfed.

I do have to say that this recent development has sent me in to other directions with my carding. I am not so busy thinking about how to follow Gina's rules to enter challenges for prizes but more how to use what I have to make meaningful gifts to my family and friends. Like I just found a wonderful site that lets you create tartan plaids and print them out. Made a wonderful masculine with buffalo check.

Retta Rae said:

Where is everybody????  Can't believe I made a card for the challenge this week, then forgot to post it!!!! That's ok. The one that one is gorgeous!!!!!

Yes, I had been thinking it was kind of quiet around here too. I think it is that time of year. I still don’t have my tree up, but the bulk of my cards are going in the mail today. I did receive notification off the special Christmas sale this morning – 30% off some of the Christmas stamps, dies and PP. When I checked it out, the one set that I wanted wasn’t part of the sale, and what was on sale were things I already had or didn’t need. Oh well, saving some money for what I hope will be a good sale after Christmas - like I really need more of anything. I would love a blog hop for any sets, just to get my creative juices flowing.

You know I really believe that the lack of a follow button is playing a role in how quiet it is around here lately. Although I do have a FB page it certainly isn't my go to place for card making friends. I check out the fan club and occasionally comment but to my mind it lacks something and is way less personal. Just pushing the like button doesn't really cut it for me either. I'm not interested in posting personal stuff on FB - too many weirdos out there and when I was running my B & B I learned to be very cautious. The last thing I wanted was for someone to find out I was on vacation so I never posted anything that might indicate we were out of town if we closed for a week or two. At least with StampTV I could be sure that things were less public than FB is and we got to know each other a bit too. 

I've been looking at the sale items and there are one or two sets I have been thinking about. I may buy them while the sale is on and use them next year at Christmas time. I need some card stock too but I may wait for that  until the New Year. 

What is the website you mentioned Bonnie. Looks like it might be something I would enjoy using. May I have a link to it please? Thanks in advance.

Bonnie said:

I am here Retta, but it is very lonely. All the suggestions and hints for using FB by Gina and the designers is still falling on my deaf ears. It is interesting that I took notice of Gina's FB wall a few months ago when it was first suggested that that was the direction we need to take unless we wanted to be left behind. She had around 25,000 followers and now it is around 28,000. Her members, here at her own site, was at 35,000 and now it is over 37,000. Like I said, interesting.

Several of the other suppliers and bloggers (Slitcoasters, MFT and Jennifer McGruire) hang around that 50-60K number at their FB wall. Of course I have no idea what the behind the wall looks like or how it is surfed.

I do have to say that this recent development has sent me in to other directions with my carding. I am not so busy thinking about how to follow Gina's rules to enter challenges for prizes but more how to use what I have to make meaningful gifts to my family and friends. Like I just found a wonderful site that lets you create tartan plaids and print them out. Made a wonderful masculine with buffalo check.

Retta Rae said:

Yeah, the quietness is scaring me too! I know it is that time of year but the site is super quiet and just doesn't seem the same anymore. I too have an FB account but like Johanna, I don't like using it for personal stuff. I really love this site and hope it is just a temporary thing that everyone has been quiet. Like Johanna, I thing the follow button has a lot to do with it too. 

Judy Inukai said:

Yes, I had been thinking it was kind of quiet around here too. I think it is that time of year. I still don’t have my tree up, but the bulk of my cards are going in the mail today. I did receive notification off the special Christmas sale this morning – 30% off some of the Christmas stamps, dies and PP. When I checked it out, the one set that I wanted wasn’t part of the sale, and what was on sale were things I already had or didn’t need. Oh well, saving some money for what I hope will be a good sale after Christmas - like I really need more of anything. I would love a blog hop for any sets, just to get my creative juices flowing.

Well, I guess us old timers can just stay here and post.  I have tried FB, too, but just don't check there.  Just not as personal.  You all are like old friends.  I didn't check my email and missed notice of the sale.  On my way there now.  Thanks for the heads up!!!!  

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service