stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 23430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, thank you, thank you! To both you and Gina! br/>

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Ok y'all!  Gina posted about the follow button not working in the Big News forum.  She was aware and has help ticket in.  And latest she got from them that it was working, but we know its NOT...so, still working with Ning trying to figure out exactly what isnt working about it!

And as for the stamps and foil mates...Gina said yes to all!  SO, one way to think of it, if GINA's name is on it and she made it, it will be fine for the MIUM challenges!  yay!  so, even the exclusive from SSS is fine! 

That is great Cat - thanks for asking for us. We appreciate it.

Ok y'all!  Gina posted about the follow button not working in the Big News forum.  She was aware and has help ticket in.  And latest she got from them that it was working, but we know its NOT...so, still working with Ning trying to figure out exactly what isnt working about it!

And as for the stamps and foil mates...Gina said yes to all!  SO, one way to think of it, if GINA's name is on it and she made it, it will be fine for the MIUM challenges!  yay!  so, even the exclusive from SSS is fine! 

AWESOMESAUSE  - Thank you for checking. :)

Just checked on the MIUM Challenge and not getting notices - thanks for all your comments! I forget to go in daily! Sorry! I appreciate all of them! Hugs!
Does anyone know if there will be another release prior to year end? And if so, theme?

Diana, as I recall last year there was a release in December, but it was not a kit release. I think that's when Theresa's first Framescape set was released, and a companion set to the Holiday Frame that we got when we went to Christmas at the Village. I don't remember what else was released then. Also, as I recall, the first mini kit was released in November. I have all that stuff on my computer at home. I'm also hoping for a Black Friday Sale, as well as an after Christmas sale (like I don't have enough stamps as it is).

Diana Scott said:

Does anyone know if there will be another release prior to year end? And if so, theme?
Thanks Judy! I need some paper, etc. and like to order all at once. Will watch for the sale also! I’m like you, sure don’t need more stamps but if any, would like more for inside of cards - sayings. Can do them on the computer but really like to stamp them. I do have a laser printer so can print and foil if I get the time.

Judy Inukai said:

Diana, as I recall last year there was a release in December, but it was not a kit release. I think that's when Theresa's first Framescape set was released, and a companion set to the Holiday Frame that we got when we went to Christmas at the Village. I don't remember what else was released then. Also, as I recall, the first mini kit was released in November. I have all that stuff on my computer at home. I'm also hoping for a Black Friday Sale, as well as an after Christmas sale (like I don't have enough stamps as it is).

Diana Scott said:

Question for Gina.  Will you be adding ink colors to you line up.  I would like to suggest a light grey and a dark grey please please.  I only like to use Gina K inks.

I agree. I have often wished I had some grey inks too!
Nancy Nguyen said:

Question for Gina.  Will you be adding ink colors to you line up.  I would like to suggest a light grey and a dark grey please please.  I only like to use Gina K inks.

Gray inks AND cardstock!!!  LOL  Been waiting for those colors myself!  :-))

Hey all.  What do you do with all your cards from your challenges?  I have no local entity that I can  locate that could use them.  I have many different themes of cards.  I will send them just need to know where.  I have one more place I am checking into on Monday locally but if they say no thank you then I am done trying to find a place here.

Besides family and friends who get the cards I also send them to shut-ins from my church especially at holidays. Or you can box up a few of them and give them as gifts to people. Several people in the nursing homes in the past loved to get cards that I had made so maybe there are people in those kinds of facilities that you might want to remember. They love to get mail. 

Melissa Kompkoff said:

Hey all.  What do you do with all your cards from your challenges?  I have no local entity that I can  locate that could use them.  I have many different themes of cards.  I will send them just need to know where.  I have one more place I am checking into on Monday locally but if they say no thank you then I am done trying to find a place here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service