stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24973

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What's happened to Melanie? Is she on vacation.

Will we have dies for Always Autumn, and Bounty of Blessings really would love to have these.

I apologize if this has been asked already. I haven't had consistent stamping time lately (I'm a college student and I work) so I get time here and there. Needless to say, doing the weekly challenge every week isn't possible. So I have some time today to stamp, so I did this week's challenge, but I can't seem to pull up previous weeks' challenges. The only one that comes up is last week's challenge, but I've missed a lot more of them and would like to catch up. Is there a list somewhere? I used to be able to get a lot of the past challenges when I clicked on Past Challenges. 

How do I find this now?

I'm having the same problem.  While I was in the middle of my move, I missed several challenges.  Last year I could pull up each challenge by putting in the name of the challenge (STV17MONwhatever).  No luck doing that now.  I know I missed five or so challenges, but have no idea what they are.  

Julie Kae Stieber said:

I apologize if this has been asked already. I haven't had consistent stamping time lately (I'm a college student and I work) so I get time here and there. Needless to say, doing the weekly challenge every week isn't possible. So I have some time today to stamp, so I did this week's challenge, but I can't seem to pull up previous weeks' challenges. The only one that comes up is last week's challenge, but I've missed a lot more of them and would like to catch up. Is there a list somewhere? I used to be able to get a lot of the past challenges when I clicked on Past Challenges. 

How do I find this now?

Retta Rae and Julie Kae

I've attached (I hope) my excel spreadsheet showing this year's challenges. Hope this helps.

Retta Rae said:

I'm having the same problem.  While I was in the middle of my move, I missed several challenges.  Last year I could pull up each challenge by putting in the name of the challenge (STV17MONwhatever).  No luck doing that now.  I know I missed five or so challenges, but have no idea what they are.  

Julie Kae Stieber said:

How do I find this now?

Attachments:

Retta, if you search from the search window on the Mixed Gallery page it works fine.

Retta Rae said:

Julie Kae Stieber said:

How do I find this now?

Gayle answered this question a few posts directly above yours.  Here is the link she shared for past challenges:  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/mix-it-up-monday-free-for-...

When the site was cleaned up a couple of weeks ago, these challenges became a bit more challenging to find.  I am glad Gayle was able to find these.

Julie Kae Stieber said:

How do I find this now?

Hi Gals! Try this link that was posted a few days ago. http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/mix-it-up-monday-free-for-...

Thank you, all of you who responded! I figured it had to do with the site cleanup, and that the question most likely had been asked, but I just didn't have time to go through this entire thread. I was able to get the last three challenges done today, and next time I'll know where to go to find the other. Thank you again.

Anyone else experiencing the Stamp TV website to be very slow. I have to wait a long time before my messages for instance below the card photos are published and in other ways too.

Yes, Verna, extremely slow. I just did an upgrade on my iPad and thought maybe that was it! When trying to post, takes forever!

Got the same problem Verna. What I've found is that I can go on to another card without losing the comment and when i go back an check the comment has posted. Saves a bit of time this way but I do check so nothing is missed.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service