stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sandra, it's called the Color Challenge Road Trip. Found it on Facebook.

Here is the link from Kathy's blog with the schedule.  It shows Gina's store for October 7.

http://www.thedailymarker.com/2017/07/dates-locations-for-the-color...

Diana Scott said:

Sandra, it's called the Color Challenge Road Trip. Found it on Facebook.
Judy, yes, alst one was a mini kit with some additional stamp sets. This appears will be the same with a fall theme, looks like Leaves. It's on the 31st. The last mini had Die also and the word You as a Die. Looks like the same for this one. Should see sneak peeks in a couple of Weeks! She said Christmas release will be September in one of the posts.

Thanks Diana for updating us.  I too don't have FB and feel I miss a lot of news that way, so I appreciate the updates that pop up here.

Diana Scott said:

Judy, yes, alst one was a mini kit with some additional stamp sets. This appears will be the same with a fall theme, looks like Leaves. It's on the 31st. The last mini had Die also and the word You as a Die. Looks like the same for this one. Should see sneak peeks in a couple of Weeks! She said Christmas release will be September in one of the posts.
Does anyone know if Gina is going to have another event at her shop like she did last year?

Nevermind I found it listed here under "main" not under "challenge winners"

Can anyone tell me when the stv17mon32 winners will be posted?

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if i could get some help identifying a stamp set
I purchased used.
The person says its gina K however there is no stamp set name.
It has a little squirrel, a basket of apples along with a single apple a vase of little flowers a pumpkin a holly leaf and an oak leaf, along with a little flourish all the stamps are pretty small and out of red rubber hand cut out.
Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Thanks

Can you post a stamped image of what you have?  It might help us figure it out.  You can post the photo here on the second tab to the right next to the word link.  

Jane Mason said:

Hi ladies,
I purchased used.
It has a little squirrel, a basket of apples along with a single apple a vase of little flowers a pumpkin a holly leaf and an oak leaf, along with a little flourish all the stamps are pretty small and out of red rubber hand cut out.
Thanks

I'm back.  I searched the gallery for squirrel and found an older image, then went to Google.  Could it be Whimsical Autumn, illustrated by Carolyn King?  Here is one of the cards I found:  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/ck-tag-card-fall-scene, and here is another:  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/friendship-willows.

Jane Mason said:

Hi ladies,
I purchased used.
Thanks

Yes, it's definitely Whimsical Autumn.  I have it.

Awesome Ladies I have been searching for three days!

You are the greatest thank you so much. A label for this set is in the

works.:O)

WOW, just watched Sean interview Gina live on Facebook. She showed the Mini Kit, and some of the foils for Christmas! It is all amazing. Watch if you can, if not save your $$$! Sneak peeks next week!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service