stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The winner has been posted.  Look about 2 posts below this one and you will see it.  I haven't seen a new weekly challenge posted.  I'm guessing busy is what is going on.

Johanna Rundell said:

Am I the only one? There doesn't seem to be a post for the weekly challenge and no winner for last week has been uploaded either, at least it seems that way to me. Am I missing something? You guys must be super busy at the moment.

Thanks Lisa i found it. I guess the weekly challenge will be up soon. I was worried that my computer wasn't updating properly. Had a few glitches since I moved it back upstairs.

Judy Inukai said:

Nothing's been mentioned yet Sandra. I'm so ready for another Christmas (or any other occasion) in the Village. Here's hoping.

Sandra Gannon said: Thanks Judy I thought I missed it.  I have the money all saved up (I took it from vacation money) lol.  

I have been away for awhile and was wondering if we are doing another Christmas at the Village this year.  Last year was amazing.  If so did I miss the sign up?  If not is there dates yet?

Dear Stamp TV Family. Need your help again.  I bought one of the Sizzix Happy Birthday dies.  It is the one that is black and looks like a cracker and has like felt on it.  I forget what you call them?  I love the die, however, I can not get it to cut.  I have a strong right arm from cranking it back & forth on my Cuttlebug & Big Shot.  This is the 2nd one that I have ordered.  They are very hard to find.  Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Hello Ms. Judy.  Went on the Sizzix website.  I thought that I could lay the die down on the paper like we do the metal dies.  As soon as I flipped it over and put the paper on top of the felt, it cut perfectly.  Thanks for your help.

Judy e mathena said:

at Hollie, are you talking about the bigz dies? are you using a sandwich? this is a die, bottom plate, your paper on top of the felt, and your top plate. I have never heard of those dies not cutting. Now a thinlit die may not cut if you don't have enough thickness to cut, these you would have to put shims or extra paper down to get them to cut. Hope this helps and is not to confusing. It sounds like it's a bigz die to me though.

I keep looking too Judy. It was an amazing weekend and I really hope Gina does it again. I am ready for another road trip. But in the meantime we've got another event to look forward to - the release on 8/31. Looks like it's gonna be a fun time.

Me too, Judy and Judy! Had my hubby all convinced to come with me this year! But we have a wedding late September so wish we could find out if and when. With the coloring thing going on a couple of days in early October and having had the Junkies thinking maybe it's not going to happen this year.
Both, mini kit and other sets - dies and word dies. Was on Facebook.

Judy e mathena said:

I didn't know about a new release, thanks Judy. Is it a stamp kit release or designers? Thanks for the info.

What coloring thing in October?  I want another weekend at the Village.  Had a great time and learned alot.  

Diana Scott said:

Me too, Judy and Judy! Had my hubby all convinced to come with me this year! But we have a wedding late September so wish we could find out if and when. With the coloring thing going on a couple of days in early October and having had the Junkies thinking maybe it's not going to happen this year.
Hi...I have a funny story to share (this is Gina K related, bear with me). I just started using the budget app Mint. It does a good job of automatically categorizing expenses...almost. Reviewing my transactions, I was shocked and horrified to see some large expenses for Alcohol at the Village Pub, a tavern close to where I work. My initial reaction was to call my bank and cancel my card but after some cross-checking I found that Mint had somehow changed Village Paper to Village Pub. My credit card is safe and those charges for "Alcohol" are entirely acceptable. :-)

Very funny thanks for sharing.

In October Kathy Racoosin is taking her 30 Day Coloring Challenge on the road and is holding a couple of sessions at Gina's store.  I believe that is the coloring thing these ladies are talking about.

Sandra Gannon said:

What coloring thing in October?  I want another weekend at the Village.  Had a great time and learned alot.  

Diana Scott said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service