stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just added a photo and it said that I had 25 remaining to add today.  Is this new?  It used to be 5.

I have ordered the scan and cut 250. My question is what setting on the blade do you use for Gina's card stock!?Anything else I should know in setting it up? Thanks for any help.
I use 7-8 for layering weight, 10 for heavy base weight. Hope this helps, but just play with scraps of paper first. That is how I learned what does and doesn't work. There is a Scan N Cut Group, you might read some of the comments there also.

Charlene Baker said:
I have ordered the scan and cut 250. My question is what setting on the blade do you use for Gina's card stock!?Anything else I should know in setting it up? Thanks for any help.
Thanks Diana, it just came and I am trying to install the blade,but can't get the lever to lock! So off to join the Scan N Cut group! So, not mechanical! Lol

Hello Stamp TV Family.  Got a question? I want to make a card that opens to the left and opens to the right and then you can write a message in the middle.  I looked on You Tube before asking on this website.  I get videos that have triple panels.  I might not be asking the question right and that's why I get the triple panels.  I know about the tri-fold cards, however, I want the left and right panel to be larger.  Thanks in advance.

Try searching calling it special folds or something like this. You will get more selection if you are not too specific.

Hollie Hicks said:

Hello Stamp TV Family.  Got a question? I want to make a card that opens to the left and opens to the right and then you can write a message in the middle.  I looked on You Tube before asking on this website.  I get videos that have triple panels.  I might not be asking the question right and that's why I get the triple panels.  I know about the tri-fold cards, however, I want the left and right panel to be larger.  Thanks in advance.

I think you are looking for a gate fold card, They are a lot of fun.

1. I'm setting in my motor home right now in Kansas City - in the rain - reading all the comments and dying to get back to my new craft room.  I began breaking down my old craft room in June. accidentally packed away my toner paper just as Gina came out with all those beautiful foil colors, LOL.  My final breakdown was July 1.  I had just set up my now room in my new house when we left for KC for grandsons birthday and a family reunion.  I always bring along stamped mages when I travel, but couldn't find the carriers for my alcohol markers (they are SOMEWHERE still packed away) so settled for my pencils and my new toy - gamsol(which I LOVE, by the way). I have some really pretty card fronts ready to go when I get home, but am ready to be home and get to work.  I love my new home and had the opportunity to change my craft room around to make it a little more convenient that my old one, so, now it's time to PLAY!  Heading home tomorrow after the reunion!  I have the new mini kit waiting for me, too! Time to get back to normal - whatever that is!

Hey Retta!  Hope you have a good time at your family reunion!  You are just a couple hours south of me (maybe 2.5 depending on what part of the city) right now!  Bet you are hoping to get back to your craft room soon, glad you were able to set it up so it will work better for you!   I'm hoping to be able to play a little finally with the new kit today...or even the older one, but will see how it goes.  LOL  Enjoy your time with family!

Have fun Retta. I can relate to the new craft room. Mine is mostly ready for me to move into although I have temporary tables until my new desk is ready. Now I"m trying to figure out how to organize it and make it easy to find things. Looks like a bomb went off in here at the moment.

Johanna, if you are like me, you will rearrange a hundred times! I just finished a major clean out and put things in more logical places. Felt good when done! But now I'm looking for things and can't find them! Haha!

I just uploaded one and it said I had 25 left as well. That will be nice if it stays that way. People won't get stuck at the end of the year if they're trying to catch up on the weekly challenge.

lovinpaper said:

I just added a photo and it said that I had 25 remaining to add today.  Is this new?  It used to be 5.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service