stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Got mine - woohoo! Time to play!

That was really fast! I placed my order Friday morning, so maybe I'll get my shipping noticed before the end of the day. Probably won't have time to play much before the weekend anyway, but I just like to be able to touch the new stuff and at least get it catalogued.

I ordered Thurs. night and couldn't believe that it got here yesterday! So much better than a few years ago! Big thanks to the staff that achieves this!
Almost time for the blog hop. I like the fact that it comes after so many of us have gotten our kits and we can get crafty immediately from seeing the ideas,rather than waiting a week or more between seeing the examples and being able to start doing them.

I would like to see a video tutorial on how to use the negative pieces after foiling?  How do you adhere them to the card stock or a "second" card? please? and thanks!  Geraldine

I am looking for the link to the STVKC#34 but can't find in listed in the current challenges, but I do see the #33 challenge.  Am I doing something wrong?  Where are the challenges listed?  Thanks.

It never made it where you are looking.  I think it may have been a busy time.  Here is the link:  http://stamptv.ning.com/group/stamp-tv-kit-addicts/forum/topics/sta...

Margaret D said:

I am looking for the link to the STVKC#34 but can't find in listed in the current challenges, but I do see the #33 challenge.  Am I doing something wrong?  Where are the challenges listed?  Thanks.

Thanks Lisa.  Hoping to have time to join in this month.

lovinpaper said:

It never made it where you are looking.  I think it may have been a busy time.  Here is the link:  http://stamptv.ning.com/group/stamp-tv-kit-addicts/forum/topics/sta...

Margaret D said:

Think it is this next Thursday, but then Karen said later, so not sure. Think we will here something tomorrow. Was on chatter on FB.

Judy e mathena said:

has anyone heard of a new stamp release? Just wondering, if anyone has heard of one, and when it might be. Thanks in advance.

It's on FB, sneak peek #1 - this Thursday!

Judy e mathena said:

thank you Diana, I will just have to be looking for an e mail.

Where is this weeks Challenge? Please?

I just got the set of prismacolor sand I have the case that Gina showed to hold them. My question is it better to store them by their number or by color? I vaguely remember Gina showing how she stored hers,but can't find the video,

Thanks for your help!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service