stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24973

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I always get an email from STV. Check your email setting and make sure you are signed up to receive them. Hugs!

Charlene Baker said:
Just finished viewing Gina's blog hop today on more foiling ideas! It was great with so many tips and ideas! If I hadn't seen Sean's announcement on Facebook,I wouldn't have known about it! Also need to check Gina's fan club more often...note to self!,

That's how I find out about the hop too by email. 
Diana Scott said:

I always get an email from STV. Check your email setting and make sure you are signed up to receive them. Hugs!

Charlene Baker said:
Just finished viewing Gina's blog hop today on more foiling ideas! It was great with so many tips and ideas! If I hadn't seen Sean's announcement on Facebook,I wouldn't have known about it! Also need to check Gina's fan club more often...note to self!,
Just saw on FB that there was a Ning problem, some got the emails, some didn't. Gina is working on it!

Diana Scott said:

Charlene Baker said:
Yes! Gina sent out two broadcast, I didn't receive the first but I did greet the one at 11:40 am. Ning is being all wonky again. Hopefully it is fixed! :)

Diana Scott said:
Just saw on FB that there was a Ning problem, some got the emails, some didn't. Gina is working on it!

Diana Scott said:

Charlene Baker said:

Hi all: Does anyone know why I can't comment on Beth's blog? I can see all the other comments but for me no comment form comes up. I thought it was a one off last time I tried, but today the same thing is happening. Kind of frustrating. As well this weeks challenge isn't populating properly. I can see Rema's card twice but nothing else and I know that one other card has already been uploaded but it isn't in the challenge gallery just in the GKD gallery.

Just checked, when I click it brings up the comment box so sorry, I can't help! I also see 4 cards in the gallery for this week. Must be a Ning thing! I'm using an iPad.

Thanks for your reply Sharon.  Spring Mix was quite an early stampTv Kit in red rubber. When the stamp kit was dismantled, the stamp set alone retailed at $34.95.  I did look in the store under 3 different categories:   Stamptv kits, Red Rubber and Stamps by Illustrator (Gina K)  but couldn't see it. I was hoping it was being made into a clear stamp set, rather than being discontinued completely. If someone would confirm for definate, I would be grateful.said:

Mida, I don't see a Spring Mix stamp set on the Shop site. Do you have the right name? If not, I doubt it's available for sale since it's not showing up. Usually if they're just out of the set, they continue showing the picture but don't have a place to put it in your cart. Hope that helps!

Glad to hear it was a computer issue. I did get a message later in the day and am on the mailing list. Thanks for all the responses! Didn't answer sooner because I was trying out some of those neat ideas!

Boy, my timing has been terrible lately!  First, I missed the 20% off sale because I was on the road all day. Then, last week I quickly ordered Theresa's Daisy set before it sold out.  Now there is an amazing new incentive stamp set and I have to wait until the 27th to order again!  Darn, guess I will just HAVE to make another order this weekend! LOL!!!!!

Ditto, Judy. Would like to know when next kit - release will be? Thanks!

I've been waiting too!

I have had that issue for months now  :( 

Johanna Rundell said:

Hi all: Does anyone know why I can't comment on Beth's blog? I can see all the other comments but for me no comment form comes up. I thought it was a one off last time I tried, but today the same thing is happening. Kind of frustrating. As well this weeks challenge isn't populating properly. I can see Rema's card twice but nothing else and I know that one other card has already been uploaded but it isn't in the challenge gallery just in the GKD gallery.

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service