stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Judy, Gina mentioned on facebook that the new release could be near end of May/beginning of June as they are awaiting the dies to come in to go with the new stamp set.  Hoping that helps :) x

Judy e mathena said:

I was looking for a notice for a new stamp tv set release since a new incentive was released, but so far nothing. @ Retta Rae, I know how you feel, things always happens to me like that all the time.  Has anyone heard of a new stamp release by chance?

Hi Donna: thanks for replying and it is kind of weird that it only happens to some of us and not others. I thought it was my browser, as I always have trouble commenting with Firefox so I switched back to Explorer only for blog commenting but still the same issue. Even my techie guy isn't sure what the problem is, but at least I know it isn't my computer if you too have an problem.

Donna Phelan said:

I have had that issue for months now  :( 

Johanna Rundell said:

Hi all: Does anyone know why I can't comment on Beth's blog? I can see all the other comments but for me no comment form comes up. I thought it was a one off last time I tried, but today the same thing is happening. Kind of frustrating. As well this weeks challenge isn't populating properly. I can see Rema's card twice but nothing else and I know that one other card has already been uploaded but it isn't in the challenge gallery just in the GKD gallery.

Ugg...I KNOW, I would so much rather have had this new incentive than the last...but just HAD to order when there was a sale.  LOL Oh well, if this one goes away before I order again, least I CAN pay for it...and I will to be sure!  Kinda hope there won't be a new one when the new kit comes out though, in case I can order then...unless...it's another fantastic one like this is, then, I'll get both the new one free, and this one paid.  :-))  Do LOVE flower stamps, to color!

Can anyone tell us if the stencils that Gina used will be back in stock by the June 1st release or do we need to look elsewhere for them? Thanks! Hate to buy elsewhere if Gina is going to have them!

Diana Scott said:

Can anyone tell us if the stencils that Gina used will be back in stock by the June 1st release or do we need to look elsewhere for them? Thanks! Hate to buy elsewhere if Gina is going to have them!

Louise Ballard said:

Diana Scott said:

Louise Ballard said:

Louise Ballard said: I wish she would send everyone a email so we would all know when a kit is coming

Diana Scott said:

It was on Facebook this morning. Should be on STV shortly via email!

Louise Ballard said:

Louise Ballard said:

Louise Ballard said: I wish she would send everyone a email so we would all know when a kit is coming

Diana Scott said:

I don't know for sure, but the store is usually full when the new stamp sets come out.  I have never found something not in the store that I want, IF I am fast enough:).  I'm excited about a new Stamp TV Kit!  I sure won't mind if the existing incentive stamp is still in use.  LOVE IT!  I'm with you dapperdoxie - if it is a new one, I will be buying this one, for sure!

Diana Scott said:

Saw Sneak Peek on FB early am, why not on STV?

Diana, 

The sneak peek is over in the STV Kit addicts page. Usually I get an e-mail with the sneak peek, but haven't seen one yet. Haven't had time to check FB today.

Thanks! Didn't think to look there! This getting old is for the birds! Haha!

Judy Inukai said:

Diana, 

The sneak peek is over in the STV Kit addicts page. Usually I get an e-mail with the sneak peek, but haven't seen one yet. Haven't had time to check FB today.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service