stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25076

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What seems strange to me is that some of the other online stores have stocked Gina's new foil line and dies but they are not available at Gina's online store. You would think she would have them on her store first and foremost. I am a bit disheartened in that. 

Verna, Gina said that they had to go to the Mom and Pop stores first, then she would have them. Figure it was something legal in their agreement that they required for this to work. Doubt Gina had much say in it. Just my opinion, really have no idea! I'll wait until she gets in the store.

I figured it was a legal thing too, so not to worried about it.  I was just happy to finally get to SEE them all somewhere, as I've been dying to know the designs.  :-))  

Well, thanks for telling me that. It just seemed odd to me. I don't want to have to order from someone else, but then most of the time I try to order something they are out of stock by the time I check again. I don't know how many times I have looked for the dies I wanted and one was in the store and the other was sold out. So I waited to order both at the same time and then the other was out of stock. LOL I want to order enough to save the postage. 
Diana Scott said:

Verna, Gina said that they had to go to the Mom and Pop stores first, then she would have them. Figure it was something legal in their agreement that they required for this to work. Doubt Gina had much say in it. Just my opinion, really have no idea! I'll wait until she gets in the store.
Verna, I totally agree - if you wait, you don't get it. I try to keep a list so when I order I get the free shipping. I have gone into the Therm O-Web site and made a list of what I want so when Gina makes it available I can place one large order! I think all sites have their quirks, one, no names, charges your credit card and can take up to 2 months to ship! Sure don't use that one any more. But I am also one, that if I want it, I want it now! Haha! Got my Happy Mail today! Now that is fast! Shipped Friday, arrived today! Off to place - think these are going to be some of my favorite stamps! Hugs!

I understand your frustration too with a company that takes your order and money and don't send the goods. I am still waiting for an order to be filled and it is over two months. And, it said it was on hand when I ordered it. They offered free shipping but if they don't deliver things when I order them I won't be going there anymore either. At least I get fast shipping from Gina. I am almost scared to try new companies anymore.
Diana Scott said:

Verna, I totally agree - if you wait, you don't get it. I try to keep a list so when I order I get the free shipping. I have gone into the Therm O-Web site and made a list of what I want so when Gina makes it available I can place one large order! I think all sites have their quirks, one, no names, charges your credit card and can take up to 2 months to ship! Sure don't use that one any more. But I am also one, that if I want it, I want it now! Haha! Got my Happy Mail today! Now that is fast! Shipped Friday, arrived today! Off to place - think these are going to be some of my favorite stamps! Hugs!

Just wanted you to know that I signed up for a informative community newsletter from Therm-o-Web and they sent me a coupon code to use for free shipping if the order I placed was over $20. So I thought I would try it and I was able to place a small order but I had to have an account with a password. So just thought I should pass this information along as it does work for a retail sale. Maybe the day some others tried it there was a glitch. The rest of the things I want no doubt will be ordered directly from Gina's online store later on.

I believe that Gina said she would have the foil mates in her online store in May. Verna, I have really enjoyed your cards that you have posted. They show such creativity and lovely colors!

Thanks for the nice comment and I will be looking in May for more of the dies and foiling products. I pretty much have spent my budget for this month. LOL
Charlene Baker said:

I believe that Gina said she would have the foil mates in her online store in May. Verna, I have really enjoyed your cards that you have posted. They show such creativity and lovely colors!

I agree. I asked about this a couple of years ago, but was told ning couldn't do it. As far as clicking on last reply, where is that button.  I can't see it. The problem with clicking last reply is that if you haven't been on the site for a couple of days (or more) that won't really help, you'll still have to page back. Thanks for listening.

Retta Rae said:

Is there any way we can turn this thread around so the last entry is first?  It would sure make it easier to follow.  It wasn't so bad when there was a new thread every week.  I love the Stamp TV Kit Addicts thread because they do this.  (I know, I have requested this before :))

I just tried to purchase the daisy delight stamp set
To my deep dismay it is not available any idea how long we will have to wait
For it to be restocked?

I know!  I can't order until Sunday and saw the same thing yesterday.  Actually, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.  I'm anxious to get my hands on that one too!!!! Hope it will be back in soon.  The trick is getting Theresa's and Melanie's stamps in at the same time, if you don't order right away.  :)

Jane Mason said:

I just tried to purchase the daisy delight stamp set
To my deep dismay it is not available any idea how long we will have to wait
For it to be restocked?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service