stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any idea if and when there will be an ink refill bundle offered?

I have been trying to order some foil mates from Therm Web and have had nothing but trouble. First, I tried to get a new password,but there was no way to reset the one they gave me. Then I tried to change my address ,but again,there was no way to delete the old ones. Although a code was offered for free shipping,there was no place to enter it. Sorry for just venting,but I hope there will be other places to order from. I tried calling the 800 number for help and was told they could only help for an online order,not a phone order. Guess I will just have to wait until Gina sells them here! Whew!

Gina said to call her store and they may be able to help you get some of theirs over the phone, if you don't have a store selling them close to you.  Can't remember where she said that...but I read it somewhere.  LOL  I would have, but haven't had the money to yet...so am trying to be patient till I do, although it's HARD, when I go see what I'm missing out on!  LOL

Thanks! I just needed to vent! It was so frustrating,but I will try that! I thought I remembered Gina giving a date when she might be selling it online,but, of course I don't remember the date or if I made that up!

I understand the frustration, I am to wanting the foils and the rest of Gina's new line but I reside in the UK and although Gina said the products would be available to order internationally no where is willing to stock her products I have even called the UK stores myself to ask :( and ThermoWeb won't ship internationally via their online store, I was particularly wanting the ribbon and cardstock packs was hoping to try and save some money on customs especially as over the last few months I have spent just about the same amount on custom charges as goods :S

Charlene Baker said:

Thanks! I just needed to vent! It was so frustrating,but I will try that! I thought I remembered Gina giving a date when she might be selling it online,but, of course I don't remember the date or if I made that up!

If I had not just spent my money allotment on the new release I might have ordered some of the new line of things too, but I think I will have to wait until they are in her online store to do that some other time. I am trying to budget my spending more. But I like a lot of what I saw. I hope at least Gina will have it in her online store as that would be my only option to purchase them as we have no craft or stamp stores in our area anymore. And it is a shame that Thermo Web will not ship internationally. 

I tried at Simon Says Stamp - they are sold out of most items! Seems is very popular. Therm O Web said had to be a retail store, couldn't order from them? Hope Gina gets them soon!

I wondered if they only sold wholesale when I checked things out. Tough getting enthused and not being able to order any then. And, no doubt most places will be sold out by the time I have the money to buy. 

Diana Scott said:

I tried at Simon Says Stamp - they are sold out of most items! Seems is very popular. Therm O Web said had to be a retail store, couldn't order from them? Hope Gina gets them soon!

Yeah a friend of mine in Australia said she went in to see about buying some after I sent her the announcement, and couldn't cause they don't ship there either, she was disappointed too.  She's hoping she gets them in her store online soon too!  LOL  I certainly understand your frustration too.  

Gina has said that the foil mates will be in her online store in May which will make ordering them a lot easier.! Thanks for your advice dapperdoxie. I did what you suggested and it all worked out!

Yippee!!  Glad you got it figured out Charlene!  Hopefully I can get one or two every time I order once she has them in her store (which sadly isn't REAL often) so eventually I'll have all of them.  LOL  Naturally would LOVE to just order them all, all at once, but...probably won't be able to.

I have never gotten this "capthca"? thing in the gallery before.  Is this new?  I had to press the box stating I am not a robot.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service