stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.


StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25077

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I am so appreciative right now I just can't handle it.  This was super nice of you and totally unexpected.  You are amazing.

Melissa

Mida Williams said:

Hi Melissa, here is a list that I have made for you showing all Stamptv kits past and present and the sets they became once retired. I hope this is of some use to you. I hadn't realised there were so many! Best wishes Mida.
 
Melissa Kompkoff said:

I was wondering if there is a place where it is posted what stamps have been Stamp TV kits in the past?  I know most of what I have bought has been Stamp TV kits but are not necessarily listed under the current selling past and present kit stamp sets.  Some may have been retired or whatever.  I am not well organized and my stamps get mixed up so I am not sure which ones to use for the Stamp TV Kit Addicts challenges any longer.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.  I think this has been asked before but can't remember the answer.

Thank you, Mida.  I downloaded this as well.  Great resource.

Melissa Kompkoff said:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I am so appreciative right now I just can't handle it.  This was super nice of you and totally unexpected.  You are amazing.

Melissa

Mida Williams said:

Hi Melissa, here is a list that I have made for you showing all Stamptv kits past and present and the sets they became once retired. I hope this is of some use to you. I hadn't realised there were so many! Best wishes Mida.
 
Melissa Kompkoff said:

I was wondering if there is a place where it is posted what stamps have been Stamp TV kits in the past?  I know most of what I have bought has been Stamp TV kits but are not necessarily listed under the current selling past and present kit stamp sets.  Some may have been retired or whatever.  I am not well organized and my stamps get mixed up so I am not sure which ones to use for the Stamp TV Kit Addicts challenges any longer.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.  I think this has been asked before but can't remember the answer.

I thought I saw somewhere that there was a suggestion box where we could offer ideas and suggestions for stamps and what not. Don't know where it is, so I will just post my suggestion here. I was addressing an envelope today and I thought, wouldn't it be fun to have some stamps that could be used on the outside of the envelopes. Like Sealed with Love or the like. Also maybe some images that would look cute on an envelope. So that's my suggestion.

Like that idea Judy.

Judy, you should check out the stamp set 'Handmade Goodness' in the shop. Think that's what you might be looking for.

Judy Woodland said:

I thought I saw somewhere that there was a suggestion box where we could offer ideas and suggestions for stamps and what not. Don't know where it is, so I will just post my suggestion here. I was addressing an envelope today and I thought, wouldn't it be fun to have some stamps that could be used on the outside of the envelopes. Like Sealed with Love or the like. Also maybe some images that would look cute on an envelope. So that's my suggestion.

Oh, thanks Jan, I will do that!!!

Is there any way we can turn this thread around so the last entry is first?  It would sure make it easier to follow.  It wasn't so bad when there was a new thread every week.  I love the Stamp TV Kit Addicts thread because they do this.  (I know, I have requested this before :))

Yes, I would like that too, but I think it has to do with the fact that Addicts is a Group and this is a Forum - probably a Ning thing. But if you click where it says "last reply" that will take you to the most recent comment without having to page through the last 20 pages.

And, on another note - I saw on Facebook where Sean said there's going to be a release next Thursday. Woo Hoo!

Retta Rae said:

Is there any way we can turn this thread around so the last entry is first?  It would sure make it easier to follow.  It wasn't so bad when there was a new thread every week.  I love the Stamp TV Kit Addicts thread because they do this.  (I know, I have requested this before :))

Glad I saw this new forum. I am in need of confirmation cards and for the life of me I do not see any stamp sets from Gina's that address confirmations, first communion and baptisms. I was wondering if in the future will there be a set devoted to this type of cards? It sure would have been handy to own and now I have to search elsewhere for an idea. At least, I could not find a set that addressed these. If there is one, please let me know.


I noticed that too and I was hoping to get the one that had been offered originally. So guess I will wait until they get it in stock and buy it on its own later. At least I hope they restock it.


Gabi Heinrich said:

I would like to place an order, but I'm unsure about the mystery freebie.  Has anyone received it yet?  How do I know that I don't already have this set?  Help, please!

I always just go to the last page, too, but I'm just super lazy, I guess :).  Excited about the new stamp release, but will have to wait until Easter to order.  You can bet I will be making an order Easter night!  Made the decision not to purchasing any crafting supplies except necessities (adhesive, etc.) during Lent.  I thought that was the most impactful thing I could do this year.  Thought I was going to cry when Gina's Unity stamp set came out and that border die was calling my name.  If it was easy, it wouldn't be a sacrifice, I guess.

Judy Inukai said:

Yes, I would like that too, but I think it has to do with the fact that Addicts is a Group and this is a Forum - probably a Ning thing. But if you click where it says "last reply" that will take you to the most recent comment without having to page through the last 20 pages.

And, on another note - I saw on Facebook where Sean said there's going to be a release next Thursday. Woo Hoo!

Retta Rae said:

Is there any way we can turn this thread around so the last entry is first?  It would sure make it easier to follow.  It wasn't so bad when there was a new thread every week.  I love the Stamp TV Kit Addicts thread because they do this.  (I know, I have requested this before :))

You are a better man than I am, Retta. I don't think I could do it.....lol. That is TRULY a dedicated sacrifice!!!!

Retta Rae said:

I always just go to the last page, too, but I'm just super lazy, I guess :).  Excited about the new stamp release, but will have to wait until Easter to order.  You can bet I will be making an order Easter night!  Made the decision not to purchasing any crafting supplies except necessities (adhesive, etc.) during Lent.  I thought that was the most impactful thing I could do this year.  Thought I was going to cry when Gina's Unity stamp set came out and that border die was calling my name.  If it was easy, it wouldn't be a sacrifice, I guess.

Judy Inukai said:

Yes, I would like that too, but I think it has to do with the fact that Addicts is a Group and this is a Forum - probably a Ning thing. But if you click where it says "last reply" that will take you to the most recent comment without having to page through the last 20 pages.

And, on another note - I saw on Facebook where Sean said there's going to be a release next Thursday. Woo Hoo!

Retta Rae said:

Is there any way we can turn this thread around so the last entry is first?  It would sure make it easier to follow.  It wasn't so bad when there was a new thread every week.  I love the Stamp TV Kit Addicts thread because they do this.  (I know, I have requested this before :))

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service