stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 24994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have received one as well, went into my junk folder, not sure though will not open it just in case.

I also received it and did not open it.  Wondering if it is legit as well...

Gayle Chrvala said:

Did anyone receive a "TEST" e-mail from Stamp TV today?  I did not open the link as it may have been spam.   Just checking for confirmation if this originated from Gina and StampTV or not??

Yes, Gayle, I received one as well. I opened it and there was a link which brought me to the StampTV home page, so I think it's okay.

I just got one link seemed to go to I don't know like messages maybe 

Cat, I have a question about the MIUM - or I guess any other challenges here on STV. Doesn't a card for a challenge have to be posted in the gallery on STV? I saw a card on the Facebook Fan Page recently and the maker said it was for the MIUM, but I didn't see it in the gallery. If it needs to be posted in the gallery, perhaps a notation on the Fan Page might be in order. It would be a shame if someone was posting only to the Fan Page thinking they were going to be included in the drawing.

Gina Post a message about this, There was some kinks that Ning was working out and was only supposed to send a test message to a few of us, but they sent it out to everyone!  It wasn't a virus or anything!  <3  Just Nign trying to get there stuff fixed! :)

Lisa Babitz said:

I also received it and did not open it.  Wondering if it is legit as well...

Gayle Chrvala said:

Did anyone receive a "TEST" e-mail from Stamp TV today?  I did not open the link as it may have been spam.   Just checking for confirmation if this originated from Gina and StampTV or not??

Thank You Judy. I will get this message out so they know to post here!  :)  <3 

Judy Inukai said:

Cat, I have a question about the MIUM - or I guess any other challenges here on STV. Doesn't a card for a challenge have to be posted in the gallery on STV? I saw a card on the Facebook Fan Page recently and the maker said it was for the MIUM, but I didn't see it in the gallery. If it needs to be posted in the gallery, perhaps a notation on the Fan Page might be in order. It would be a shame if someone was posting only to the Fan Page thinking they were going to be included in the drawing.

Thanks Karen. I'd hate for anyone to miss out on the drawing.

I would love to see some A7 designs

Received 9 emails from Gina this am. Clicked on first one and said item couldn't be found so deleted all of them. Just thought someone would want to know! Figure it is Ning again.

I only got one - that was about customer service being closed today. Looks like they got some serious snow in Milwaukee and didn't want the employees to have to be out on the road. 

But the snow is sooooooo pretty!

Judy Inukai said:

I only got one - that was about customer service being closed today. Looks like they got some serious snow in Milwaukee and didn't want the employees to have to be out on the road. 

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service