stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, thank you Diana :) really much appreciated.

Diana Scott said:

Yes, but you might have to ask for it or put a note in the box that you applied the code and was from a win.

Rebecca said:

ahh thank you Diana for replying, I too also have a gift certificate, so I am understanding that if my shopping cart is already at $75.00 and I apply the gift certificate which will reduce it further, I will still get the incentive, not sure if that makes sense?

Diana Scott said:

Judy, yes you will. I just ask this same question and Emilie said yes. However, when they did the order shipping did not include the incentvie. Contacted Emilie and she sent it out that day! They are awesome. If it is a "discount" code, you have to be over after the discount, but with winning codes and gift certs, no - they are the same as cash for payments. Hope this helps! Have fun shopping!

Judy Inukai said:

I have a question about the $20.00 gift certificate I won in a recent challenge. If I get to $75.00 which would qualify me for the incentive, then deduct the $20.00 with the code bringing the total down to $55.00 - will I still get the incentive?

Thank you.  Now that I know who made it I can get it.

Heidi... said:

The stencil you might be thinking of (that Gina had in one of the stamp tv kits last year) was made by ColorBox art screens and was named Lovely. I do not see Gina selling it anymore. Hope that helps.

Margaret D said:

Because of Valentine's Day I'm seeing a lot of the heart stencil.  I've been wanting to purchase this but don't see it in the store.  Has is been discontinued?

Judy, it counts same as cash.  I was able to use mine and still get the incentive last fall.  Someone correct me quickly, if I am wrong.  I don't want to mess you up, Judy, but I am 95% sure it works that way.

Judy Inukai said:

I have a question about the $20.00 gift certificate I won in a recent challenge. If I get to $75.00 which would qualify me for the incentive, then deduct the $20.00 with the code bringing the total down to $55.00 - will I still get the incentive?

Thanks Retta. I thought that was the way it worked. I won a gift certificate about a year ago by answering a contest question, but I just wanted to make sure the rules were still the same. I'm looking forward to using my certificate tonight.

Retta Rae said:

Judy, it counts same as cash.  I was able to use mine and still get the incentive last fall.  Someone correct me quickly, if I am wrong.  I don't want to mess you up, Judy, but I am 95% sure it works that way.

Judy Inukai said:

I hope I have qualified for the incentive too as my shopping cart came to just over $77.00 before I applied the gift certificate code.  

Judy Inukai said:

Thanks Retta. I thought that was the way it worked. I won a gift certificate about a year ago by answering a contest question, but I just wanted to make sure the rules were still the same. I'm looking forward to using my certificate tonight.

Retta Rae said:

Judy Inukai said:

Quick question, First time using Gina's White Pigment ink, how long approximately does it take to dry, unless of course you heat dry it, would like to air dry it firstly :)

What happened to the Stamp TV Kits? Last one I remember was in October....

Think one is being released towards end of February, Cindy :)

Cindy Horvath said:

What happened to the Stamp TV Kits? Last one I remember was in October....

pigment inks take quite a while to dry...I usually leave them overnight.  May not need that long, I don't know, but I don't use them enough to know I guess.

I know there was a Christmas kit...probably the October one you are thinking of.  I didn't get it as I don't celebrate Christmas...sure hoping one comes out soon though, don't mind having longer between them, but since I didn't get the last one I'm in withdrawals for a new toy...and since I can't afford to much, I save my pennies for the kits right now.  Hopefully that will eventually change, but not looking good this year so far.  So yep...hoping one comes out soon!!  The mini kits just aren't the same.  LOL

Yep I missed the Christmas Kit, and there was the mini kit release but am waiting for the maybe the February release, bit more economical for me especially as I have to pay international postage and on top of that customs charges when they hit here in the UK. Plus Royal Mail add another £8.00 for just delivering the goods, it all adds up :s

dapperdoxie said:

pigment inks take quite a while to dry...I usually leave them overnight.  May not need that long, I don't know, but I don't use them enough to know I guess.

I know there was a Christmas kit...probably the October one you are thinking of.  I didn't get it as I don't celebrate Christmas...sure hoping one comes out soon though, don't mind having longer between them, but since I didn't get the last one I'm in withdrawals for a new toy...and since I can't afford to much, I save my pennies for the kits right now.  Hopefully that will eventually change, but not looking good this year so far.  So yep...hoping one comes out soon!!  The mini kits just aren't the same.  LOL

Ok, thank you dapper :)

dapperdoxie said:

Gina says new kit Feb. 28th. :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service