stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 7928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin 

Thanks so much for the effort this one has sentiments that say cherished, Mother ,Mom, Daughter, Grandmother

also, Has the words For, Thanks, My.

It is line art.

It is called Spring Blooms.  I own it and it is beautiful.  Here is a link: http://stamptvstamps.blogspot.com/2010/12/spring-blooms.html

Jane Mason said:

Robin 

Thanks so much for the effort this one has sentiments that say cherished, Mother ,Mom, Daughter, Grandmother

It is line art.

Wow! There is a wealth of inspiration in the idea center for some of the older and retired sets. Thanks for sharing the link. I think you've shared it before but I've bookmarked it now.

lovinpaper said:

It is called Spring Blooms.  I own it and it is beautiful.  Here is a link: http://stamptvstamps.blogspot.com/2010/12/spring-blooms.html

Jane Mason said:

Robin 

It is line art.

Loving paper you are awesome. I love that I found this set it is such a pretty set.

Thank you so much for helping me find the name.

Hope you have an awesome day.

okay I'm confused - I see the winner for last months challenge but I don't see a new challenge posted for March. Am I missing something?

They start on the first Monday of the month. So it will be next Monday when a new one will be posted.

Johanna Rundell said:

okay I'm confused - I see the winner for last months challenge but I don't see a new challenge posted for March. Am I missing something?

Johanna it is confusing. I am trying to get used to it.

Thanks for responding. I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks so I guess i"ll be entering on my return. It is hard to get use to the change though.

Jane Mason said:

Johanna it is confusing. I am trying to get used to it.

Thanks Verna. Congrats on your mod squad win.

Verna Angerhofer said:

They start on the first Monday of the month. So it will be next Monday when a new one will be posted.

Johanna Rundell said:

Thanks. Yes, that was a pleasant surprise that I was picked in the Top three. Something like that always makes a person feel good.

Johanna Rundell said:

Thanks Verna. Congrats on your mod squad win.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Johanna Rundell said:

On the Thermo-web website they recommend the Therm-o-Web Memory Tape Runner XL tape for the clear sheets. But I don't find it on StampTV. Does it make a difference? I also asked this on FB. I was curious how the clear sheets worked.

Darlene,  I hope you noticed that Melanie has a new video today.  I like any video using Gina K products and always learn something.  :)

darlene mindrup said: .....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service