stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got an email yesterday about 8:30 announcing Gina's video about the new Terrific Tape. At the end of the email was the announcement that Bonnie shared. I had seen on Facebook that it was starting at 12:01, and that's when I placed my order. I'm sorry I didn't share that info at that time for those of you that don't do Facebook.

I am not sure why you guys aren't getting the emails! I have been sending emails out from StampTV all weekend about our sale and new videos, etc... Check your settings to make sure you are set to receive messages from StampTV! Our new site will be going live in about two weeks so things should get better regarding emails too! Can't WAIT!!

Gina, my settings haven't changed but I stopped getting emails a while back now. Luckily, we have such a wonderful group of people here that I don't miss out on any events. Looking forward to the new site - getting excited!

Gina Krupsky said:

I am not sure why you guys aren't getting the emails! I have been sending emails out from StampTV all weekend about our sale and new videos, etc... Check your settings to make sure you are set to receive messages from StampTV! Our new site will be going live in about two weeks so things should get better regarding emails too! Can't WAIT!!

Got today's email about Rina's new video (can not wait to view it) but that is it for this week.

I received today's email too about Rina's new video but learned of the sale through other sites I follow.  No changes on my end either.  Anxious for the new site...Thanks, Gina.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service