stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - so many great friends!  And to Gina and her great staff!  Hugs!

For my gang, happy thanksgiving. I am counting my blessing.

Found this digi and it is perfect for all my husbands friends but love how the sponged background turned out. All Gina K ink with my new favorite blush brush. 

Beautiful!

Bonnie said:

Found this digi and it is perfect for all my husbands friends but love how the sponged background turned out. All Gina K ink with my new favorite blush brush. 

Awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said:

Beautiful!

Bonnie said:

Beautiful Bonnie. Your sponging is wonderful.

Diana Scott said:

Awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said:

Beautiful!

Bonnie said:

Just stunning, Bonnie! I'm loving my new blush brush too! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bonnie said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I too am loving my blush brush and even went to see if I could find another one. No luck yet, but I'll keep looking.

Beautiful background, Bonnie .   Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

Jan Brazier said:

Just stunning, Bonnie! I'm loving my new blush brush too! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Bonnie said:

I bought one of these blender brushes at a craft fair this fall and then saw the set that Jennifer Mc suggested using for over $40. They are on her black friday sales list but now the company offers a set of just 2 for less then $13. I found the small one of this set at family dollar type store as a blush brush for $2.50 and sent them to my stamping buddies for their Christmas gifts. Postage was more than the brush but I think they will love them.

I got a set of 10 brushes that looks like those on Amazon for less than 10 bucks...haven't used them yet as I've not done a card that needed them but thought I'd mention that just so you knew!  Here is the link... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074Z1998W/ref=od_aui_detailpages...

I got my set from Picket Fence Studios and they were called Life Changing Blender Brushes and looked just like these from Amazon. I got 10 for $49.99 or something like that. I love the way they work. I had no idea they were originally makeup brushes though.

Oh Verna, I don't know which came first, the craft brush or the blush brush. And I  am not sure if the cheaper set is as good as the craft set (maybe Deb will let us know how much she likes her set). I do know I actually like the smaller blush brush I got better than the larger official craft brush, it blends easier. But they are both easy to use and clean.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I got my set from Picket Fence Studios and they were called Life Changing Blender Brushes and looked just like these from Amazon. I got 10 for $49.99 or something like that. I love the way they work. I had no idea they were originally makeup brushes though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service