stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 9683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in Redding California and we are experiencing a terrible fire right now. I would like to send cards to fire fighters or people in shelters. Has any one else done something like this and how and where did you send them to?

I have a suggestion for Gina or anyone that could get it to her. It's been a while since I've been on here, and a lot has changed, so not sure if she is still taking suggestions. I have noticed that she has dies with the stamps now, and still has the stamp cubes, great ideas, and so glad they are still here. I was wondering if you ever considered a stamp of the month club? Where people could join and each month get the new stamps and dies. Set a side from the other things you're doing. Not sure how you would do it, but seems nice for those who are on limited incomes, and would like to belong. Something I thought of, not sure if you could or would do this. But thought I'd give a suggestion. Hope everyone is doing great, sure are a lot of nice things that you all have done. Take care all.

She has the kits...I prefer the way she does it, and not a club so we can get what we want, when we can...and not get locked into having to each month like a club would be. A lot of other places has a subscription, but I've never done that cause I can't always afford to buy....I also like that her kits aren't every month for that same reason. If you get a kit, it's always cheaper than if you were to buy the stuff not in the kit....so thats kinda like a club, if you are wanting cheaper prices on something. Check out her kits if you haven't!! :-))
That's right, I forgot about the style Gina has.

Judy, you are not off base at all suggesting a kit club.  I remember this being asked by Gina a few years ago.  Thoughts were going on about changes and that was one of the suggestions that was bounced around.  Personally, I love kit clubs.  I like the ones that make the set available for purchase after the kits are sent out to club members.  That way, a person can wait to see the set before making the purchase.  Some clubs do not make the set/paper/embellishments available, other than through the kit.  There are a lot of different kinds from several vendors.  I do not always purchase Gina's kits.  I usually love them, but do not always have the money.  I am not prone to shopping from just one vendor.  Thanks for sharing your idea.  :)

Did I miss the announcement of the Mix it Up for July winner? I am not seeing it anywhere. 

well, I feel like a silly goose!  I have no excuse, it just totally slipped my mind to do this!  I guess after picking the release winners I was thinking all done with picking!  omg!  I am so very sorry!  I will get this done as soon as I get a bit more coffee this morning in me! 

signed,

cantrememberathingcat

Bonnie said:

Did I miss the announcement of the Mix it Up for July winner? I am not seeing it anywhere. 

I have some surplus cards and am looking for an organization or someone who needs handmade cards donated. 

Please let me if know if you have any ideas.  Thanks.

Hi everyone! Is it better to store GKD inks & distress ink upside down or right side up or does it matter?

I have been sending some for Ronald McDonald Houses.  There are people on Split Coast Stampers who take care of getting them to houses.  Linda Littlepage collects cards and takes them to cancer center places.  She does a great job delivering cards.

Theresa Pollack said:

I have some surplus cards and am looking for an organization or someone who needs handmade cards donated. 

I store mine right side up.  For some reason I think it does not matter.

Leatrice Williams said:

Hi everyone! Is it better to store GKD inks & distress ink upside down or right side up or does it matter?

Thanks for the info.  I will check it out.

lovinpaper said:

I have been sending some for Ronald McDonald Houses.  There are people on Split Coast Stampers who take care of getting them to houses.  Linda Littlepage collects cards and takes them to cancer center places.  She does a great job delivering cards.

Theresa Pollack said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service