stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea! for retirement! I can sit and create cards all day!

I may be retired but I usually still find myself so busy otherwise with household chores every day that I still only find a small time frame to craft. Usually a couple hours in the afternoon is all. 

Terri Young said:

Yea! for retirement! I can sit and create cards all day!

I agree Verna, I'm a housewife, so am home most of the time, but am busy doing other things that I don't have as much time to play as you would think...especially in the summer!   Have had some good chunks of time this winter....so have gotten most of the cards I need for the year done, but still...will want to play in the summer too but won't have time once canning season starts cause I help my Mom can her stuff as she is getting so she can't, not to mention doing some for myself too.  Plus, finally one of our cows had a calf again a few days ago and she is a dairy cow...so will have milk to play with this summer too, which will keep me busier making butter, cheese and all kinds of other goodies.  So nope...just cause we are home more, doesn't mean there is still lots of time to play.  LOL  Lucky you if you do!

For those wanting to know where to send a sympathy card to Gina and Family, Sheri Gibson said on FB “Yes, send to the store. Thank you!
5602 Broad Street
Greendale, WI 53129”

Thought some of you would like to know!

Thank You!  Those of us not a FB user appreciate it.  :)

Diana Scott said:

For those wanting to know where to send a sympathy card to Gina and Family, Sheri Gibson said on FB “Yes, send to the store. Thank you!
5602 Broad Street
Greendale, WI 53129”

Thought some of you would like to know!

This may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer. Are there inserts for the Hearts & Flowers kit? I looked under freebies and the last one I saw was for the Bold & Blooming set. Are the inserts a thing of the past? 

As far as I know they are not doing them anymore. You can either do a copy and paste from the website or stamp the set onto your own paper and make an insert. Usually I just write on the sets which set they are from if I remember.

Sylvia, this is the link to the video of the March Release http://stamptv.ning.com/video/march-release-product-tour-and-card-p... where Gina explains why she's not doing the inserts any more. It's right after she introduces all the sets.  As Verna suggested, you can copy and paste from the website, which is what I do, then size the insert accordingly. 

Sylvia Rivera said:

This may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer. Are there inserts for the Hearts & Flowers kit? I looked under freebies and the last one I saw was for the Bold & Blooming set. Are the inserts a thing of the past? 

I took Gina's suggestion and took the back plastic sheet off the stamp set and stamped the entire set at once of a sheet of cardstock.  This works great and the stamps on the cardstock are actual size.

On the small sets you can just take the clear sheet with the black impressions, place it on the bottom of the cover sheet and copy on card stock.  On larger, just copy on cardstock.  

That is what I do! <3 

Diana Scott said:

On the small sets you can just take the clear sheet with the black impressions, place it on the bottom of the cover sheet and copy on card stock.  On larger, just copy on cardstock.  

Verna, thanks for your reply. I knew I must have missed something.

Verna Angerhofer said:

As far as I know they are not doing them anymore. You can either do a copy and paste from the website or stamp the set onto your own paper and make an insert. Usually I just write on the sets which set they are from if I remember.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service