stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, another cool idea. I loved it.

Hello everyone,

We have many wonderful people in our company who devote their time to providing videos. These videos are time intensive and are a ton of work to put together. Some of our artists are quiet and talk very little while crafting, some use a front camera and talk quite a lot during the process, some use voiceovers instead of real time crafting and others are down right hysterical and will provide some comic relief to your day! We hope that if any one of our video artists are not your taste, you just scroll by. No need to ever leave a negative comment about them. All negative comments will be removed. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Karen!  Hope you have an awesome day!  Thanks for all you for all of us!  Hugs!

I like all the videos made. And I watch them all too! I think they all do fabulous work and I very much appreciate the sharing of their talents in that way. So thank you everyone who makes them.

Gina Krupsky said:

Hello everyone,

We have many wonderful people in our company who devote their time to providing videos. These videos are time intensive and are a ton of work to put together. Some of our artists are quiet and talk very little while crafting, some use a front camera and talk quite a lot during the process, some use voiceovers instead of real time crafting and others are down right hysterical and will provide some comic relief to your day! We hope that if any one of our video artists are not your taste, you just scroll by. No need to ever leave a negative comment about them. All negative comments will be removed. Thank you.

I agree with Gina and Verna. You can always learn something new from each video. I too appreciate the work that must go in to them, and if you happen to laugh so hard you snort coffee thru you nose on a Monday morning that's just a bonus. 

Thank You so much Diana! <3 I appreciate the wishes! <3 

Diana Scott said:

Happy Birthday Karen!  Hope you have an awesome day!  Thanks for all you for all of us!  Hugs!

I totally agree, Gina!  As Thumper said in Bambi - *If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"  Always good advice, under any circumstances!!!!!!

Gina Krupsky said:

Hello everyone,

My apologies if I offended anyone. That was not my intent. I was just remembering times past when Theresa and Melanie were both suffering illnesses and wondered if that was why they were not doing as much. Having been with stamptv for several years now, you kinda feel like they are family.

I just wanted to show every one what you can do with Gina K stamps besides cards.

We made these as a gift for my Brothers birthday. This one is not quite done it still needs to be sealed.

But thought I would share any way.

I hope all of you find other ways to use your stamps besides on paper.

Have a wonderful evening.

Awesome!  Love it!

Jane Mason said:

I just wanted to show every one what you can do with Gina K stamps besides cards.

We made these as a gift for my Brothers birthday. This one is not quite done it still needs to be sealed.

So beautiful!

Jane Mason said:

Thanks Donna and  Verna,

I hope you will try using your stamps on other types of material.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service