stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only get one email through StampTV.  Does Melanie sent out emails too?  

I also suggest that you look through all the videos here at StampTV. You are bound to find some ideas you like that you can use with the stamps you have because there are so many videos!

CatherineI Parrigan said:

I love to watch Melanie and Gina both, but instead of emailing the same video twice why doesn't Gina do a different one to send? I don't think she does as many tutorials as she did in the past, at least all I get from Gina is what Melanie has already sent. I love cardmaking but don't do it as my 'job' since I am retired, but would still like to see tutorials with ideas and tips especially from these two ladies and cards that are not so whimsical but more adult? I am 80 years old and at this point am not going to invest in everything that is out there which includes the dies and thinlits, etc., so am not interested in that, am just wondering if it is possible you might consider some of the things I have mentioned and how many others out there would be interested! Thanks for reading my note to you anyway.....

CathyP. 

Heidi, if you subscribe to Melanie's blog you'll get notifications when she posts or when there's a blog hop.

Does anyone know when the next release will be?

Gayle, Gina said on Instagram that a new mini kit will be released on 22 February.

Gayle Chrvala said:

I think you are receiving an email from StampTV that we have posted a new video and you must also be subscribed to Melanie's blog so you are getting one from her as well.

I love to watch Melanie and Gina both, but instead of emailing the same video twice why doesn't Gina do a different one to send? I don't think she does as many tutorials as she did in the past, at least all I get from Gina is what Melanie has already sent. I love cardmaking but don't do it as my 'job' since I am retired, but would still like to see tutorials with ideas and tips especially from these two ladies and cards that are not so whimsical but more adult? I am 80 years old and at this point am not going to invest in everything that is out there which includes the dies and thinlits, etc., so am not interested in that, am just wondering if it is possible you might consider some of the things I have mentioned and how many others out there would be interested! Thanks for reading my note to you anyway.....

CathyP. 

Most of my videos I would consider more adult. Flowers, watercolor, colored pencil, etc... Are you not getting those emails Cathierinel?

CathyP. 

Thanks, Jan, I don't follow Instagram.  Ooh...not to much longer :)  

Jan Brazier said:

Gayle, Gina said on Instagram that a new mini kit will be released on 22 February.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Sorry Gina but I don't get a video from you very aften, don't know why!

Maybe I am missing out on yours.

Gina Krupsky said:

Most of my videos I would consider more adult. Flowers, watercolor, colored pencil, etc... Are you not getting those emails Cathierinel?

CathyP. 

Huh, that is so strange! I usually post one a week. So are you getting all the others and just not mine?

Gina Krupsky said:

CathyP. 

I receive from Melanie but not every week - now I have received two from RINA so far? Would you think I should get someone to check on my end? I hate missing your videos!!!

Gina Krupsky said:

Huh, that is so strange! I usually post one a week. So are you getting all the others and just not mine?

Gina Krupsky said:

CathyP. 

Wow...somehow I have missed this thread till now!  Didn't know there was a new one, just thought everyone was quiet.  LOL  Silly me, guess I should have come and looked around better.  Guess I've been busy playing with my paper for a change, instead of coming on here.  Finally since the first of the year I've had some mojo, been a long time without much (at least a year) so I've been pretty happy about that.  Getting close to having all the cards I HAVE to have this year done...which is a first I think.  (this early in the year anyway.)  Anyway, next time the thread changes, maybe you could post on the old one (this one) that it has...so those like me can find their way to the new one?  Pretty Please!  LOL 

Also...just wanted to say I noticed that about the black cardstock too, much as I love the cardstock...the new black is NOT my favorite.  Loved the richness of the old one.  Sad the new company couldn't match the color.  :(((  I saved the little bit of the old back I have left, for extra special use...since I love it so much.  Call me crazy.  LOL

Anyway...glad I found you guys!  :-))

I, too, have problems finding this thread at times too.  I guess since only 3 threads show on the main page at one time we will have to "bump" it up when it disappears.  My blacks are in different shades, too.  I like the more vivid black better and try not to mix them up.  Glad you mojo is back and WOW you have cards completed for the year!  I'm so much a last minute person....I might work better under pressure.    So happy you found the thread, too.

dapperdoxie said:

Wow...somehow I have missed this thread till now!  Didn't know there was a new one, just thought everyone was quiet.  LOL  Silly me, guess I should have come and looked around better.  Guess I've been busy playing with my paper for a change, instead of coming on here.  Finally since the first of the year I've had some mojo, been a long time without much (at least a year) so I've been pretty happy about that.  Getting close to having all the cards I HAVE to have this year done...which is a first I think.  (this early in the year anyway.)  Anyway, next time the thread changes, maybe you could post on the old one (this one) that it has...so those like me can find their way to the new one?  Pretty Please!  LOL 

Also...just wanted to say I noticed that about the black cardstock too, much as I love the cardstock...the new black is NOT my favorite.  Loved the richness of the old one.  Sad the new company couldn't match the color.  :(((  I saved the little bit of the old back I have left, for extra special use...since I love it so much.  Call me crazy.  LOL

Anyway...glad I found you guys!  :-))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service