stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understood Gina to say the kit was going to be very different Christmas, but it wasn't really clear and I never got a clarification when I asked. Since the kits are coming out so much farther apart than they used to, I am hoping this one is Christmas.  I still have so many Christmas stamps from Christmas in the Village, but I am excited for new ones.  I didn't get the Christmas Wreath Builder set because I have the Christmas Greenery set and it has so many great images it in.  I have already started making Christmas cards with that along with the regular Wreath Builder and the Fall one as well.  So much fun!  Thanks for the heads up, Diana.  You always know the scoop!

Don't forget about the greenery and other little goodies that are in Melanie's Holiday Frame Set that we got at the Village. The candy cane and pine cones are perfect for the wreath builder.

Retta Rae said:

I understood Gina to say the kit was going to be very different Christmas, but it wasn't really clear and I never got a clarification when I asked. Since the kits are coming out so much farther apart than they used to, I am hoping this one is Christmas.  I still have so many Christmas stamps from Christmas in the Village, but I am excited for new ones.  I didn't get the Christmas Wreath Builder set because I have the Christmas Greenery set and it has so many great images it in.  I have already started making Christmas cards with that along with the regular Wreath Builder and the Fall one as well.  So much fun!  Thanks for the heads up, Diana.  You always know the scoop!

Thanks for the information on the kit, ladies.  I just purchased the Holiday Frame stamp set along with the Frame Fillers set.  I stamped with it yesterday, but not the Christmas stamps.  Thanks for the ideas, Judy.  

I grab the little snowflake all the time, but forget about the other cute items.  Thanks for the idea, Judy!

Judy Inukai said:

Don't forget about the greenery and other little goodies that are in Melanie's Holiday Frame Set that we got at the Village. The candy cane and pine cones are perfect for the wreath builder.

Retta Rae said:

HELP!  I thought we had until tonight to enter the release challenge.  I was just trying to enter, but can't find the thread and I don't know what to use to enter.

The tag is SEPTREL2018 but I couldn't find the thread either. I think on the release challenges you have until midnight to enter, but probably the sooner you get it posted the better.

Retta Rae said:

HELP!  I thought we had until tonight to enter the release challenge.  I was just trying to enter, but can't find the thread and I don't know what to use to enter.

Yes, what Judy said. I had a hard time finding it also, here's the link: http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/release-party-challenge and we do have until 11:59 PM Central time to enter. I just uploaded my cards. I made 2 because I was having fun with the technique.

Retta Rae said:

Thank you, ladies.   just finished the blog hop and will download my card right now.

I have been waiting for weeks for the Amalgam Ink reinker to come back in stock. Any idea when and if this will happen. My ink pad needs a drink!!!!!!!

I just watched Melanie's video where she turned the Festive Frame into an Autumn card.  http://stamptv.ning.com/video/festive-frame-goes-fall

She used A Year of Leaves for the leaf and the acorn.  I would love to give this idea try.  What stamp sets would you use for the acorn and leaf?  Thanks.

There is an acorn in Give Thanks from the Painted Autumn kit. There are acorns in A Year of Borders along with oak leaves, but the leaves are partly covering the acorns, but you might be able to adapt part of the border into the corner.  There is a small acorn in the Autumn Wreath Builder set. For the leaf you could use Stitched Leaves, Thankful Leaves or Skeleton Leaves. There is also an oak leaf in Always Autumn. If you have that set you could also use the sunflower in the corner over the poinsettia.

Thank You!  I have most of these sets, except for Theresa's Always Autumn and the Thankful Leaves from Gina for Thermoweb.  I will play with these today, maybe.  :)

Judy Inukai said:

There is an acorn in Give Thanks from the Painted Autumn kit. There are acorns in A Year of Borders along with oak leaves, but the leaves are partly covering the acorns, but you might be able to adapt part of the border into the corner.  There is a small acorn in the Autumn Wreath Builder set. For the leaf you could use Stitched Leaves, Thankful Leaves or Skeleton Leaves. There is also an oak leaf in Always Autumn. If you have that set you could also use the sunflower in the corner over the poinsettia.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service