stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be still my beating heart! OMG Gina, this is so stunning. I am super excited! 

Gina Krupsky said:

How about a little sneak peek of one of the sets from the new kit just for the members here? :)

And I am on holidays so get to join in the fun of the release party!! YAY!!

I love sneak peeks!

Those flowers look like they will be so much fun to color. And that heart is just sweet. It will be so pretty embossed.

Gina, you are so good to us.  This peek is awesome.  I love the elegant heart and the font of the sentiment.  

WOW! Verna that is awesome you make all those cards. I am very sure everyone loves to get them. Talk about an act of KINDNESS!! You are definitely  a very kind person.  Gina! I just can not wait for Thursday. This new kit really is going to be fantastic from all the sneak peeks so far!! Really looking forward to Thursday. 

Well, I figure the Lord led me to make cards so I might as well share the fun I have making them with others. It is a good feeling and very therapeutic for me to make them too.

Annie said:

WOW! Verna that is awesome you make all those cards. I am very sure everyone loves to get them. Talk about an act of KINDNESS!! You are definitely  a very kind person.  Gina! I just can not wait for Thursday. This new kit really is going to be fantastic from all the sneak peeks so far!! Really looking forward to Thursday. 

What a beautiful set can’t wait till Thursday!

Colored with Copics!

Gorgeous coloring.

Gina Krupsky said:

Colored with Copics!

Love this sneak peek and can't wait for Thursday.  Love the bouquet and the heart is just to die for.  Gina, you always do an outstanding job.  I am proud to be a member.

First,thanks for the new thread!  The sneak peaks are very tempting.  My sweet hubby is so supportive,butwhen I suggest he might need to go back to work to support my habit,he seemed a little less enthused...guess at 87,he prefers his naps.  I 

will be attending on Thurs night for sure!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service